[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best bread to buy in the US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: bread.jpg (206KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
206KB, 800x600px
What's the best bread to buy in the US?
>>
>buy

commercial bread is shit
artisan bread is overpriced

make your own
>>
yes join the bread wizards
>the joys of your patties fried in homemade breadcrumbs
>rediscovering soups because of fresh 10/10 rusks
>rediscovering simple salted fish and rye bread
will you be able to return to rice?
>aromatherapy
>feeling of accomplishment
>>
Challah
>>
Wonder bread
>>
>>8469682
make your own, breh

cheap bread is nutritional garbage and anything worth eating is ridiculously overpriced
>>
I feel bad for Americans when it comes to bread. You guys really get fucked.
>>
>>8470495
>You guys really get fucked.

How so? Yes, the majority of our bread is mass-produced shit. But it's not hard to find proper bread either. Any halfway decent supermarket has an in-house bakery that makes a variety of breads. And there are plenty of independent bakeries as well, assuming you don't live out in bumfuck nowhere.
>>
>>8470500
I'm an Ausfag and I was amazed at how shit most of the bread you can get is. Like, our mass produced bread isn't anything to write home about but it's miles ahead of what you guys get at the supermarket.

Seems ridiculous to have to pay a premium just to get proper bread.
>>
>>8470503
>Seems ridiculous to have to pay a premium just to get proper bread.

Or another way to look at it is that the factory-made shit is unusually cheap. Which makes sense given how crappy it is.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.