[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this hummus, /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What do you think of this hummus, /ck/?
>>
>>8469204
Pretty good presentation, you tell us how it tasted.
>>
>>8469204
estrogen
>>
>>8469204
I can't taste it and all hummus looks the same so what does it matter? WHy is it pink and oily tho?
>>
>>8469209
>>8469212

These, except the hummus itself looks kind of bland from what you can tell from that pic.
>>
>>8469204
would eat with gusto along with my kalkalash
>>
What's with all the stuff they piled on top
>>
I think it ruins the texture of perfectly good garbanzo beans.
>>
>>8469204
Hummass
>>
I really like the spicy hummus that I buy from the store but when I tried to make it, it turned into a gritty paste. What did I do wrong?
>>
>>8469204
It looks vegan
>>
>>8470038

Yeah. Looks like pickled veggies. Those don't belong anywhere near hummus.
>>
>>8472858
Why not?
>>
>>8469204
Where's the fucking hummus? Under all of that bullshit?
>>
>>8472858
... because it's not authentic? Is that a good enough reason for you?
>>
>>8472858
God forbid the Lebanese ferment some pickles.
>>
>>8469204
Why'd you put hallerpinohs on it?
>>
>>8469204
Looks like some weird soft flatbread
Would eat, looks yummus
>>
>>8471237
You didn't add enough of the cooking liquid back into the food processor. Hummus should be made more liquid at room temperature because it will solidify when cooled in the fridge. Cook it longer and process longer with fluid to minimize any grit.

Hummus should be made as a base and prepared with spices, oil, and chopped herbs when served. It will taste best at room temperature. Tahini or nut butter has a big impact on flavor. As always so does salt.
>>
>>8469204

they're a waste of fossil fuel and they're terrible for the environment...

oh wait I thought you said hummer!

edit: thanks for the gold ^_^
>>
>>8469204
Is this really what they eat over there?
>>
Sabra/10
>>
>>8474527
Hummus is eaten in many, MANY countries.

What's not authentic in yours or the one you think about isn't an universal truth.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.