[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET needs pan advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: il_875xN.754486386_2kjz.jpg (102KB, 875x662px) Image search: [Google]
il_875xN.754486386_2kjz.jpg
102KB, 875x662px
I am extremely OCD and dont want to leach any iron, lead, PTFE, or shit into my food. Please recommend me the best pan (assume money is of no factor)
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (381KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
381KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>8469179
Silver. If you're worried about turning blue, copper.
>>
Aluminum causes Alzheimers so that's out.

Stainless steel has chromium which is a heavy metal, in its hexavalent form its an acute cancer risk.

Stick with raw food, trust me on this.
>>
copper needs to be chelated out of your bloodstream.

you basically can't cook food or you die.
>>
If you have a cast iron skillet and a dutch oven you can make just about anything. Go minimal.
>>
>>8469179

>iron
cast iron's out, then
>lead
googling 'lead cookware' gives a mix of infowars water filter-tier shit and genuine articles. don't import shady mexican chinese pots and pans and you should be fine
>shit
if there's literal shit in your food you have bigger problems. that leaves stainless steel, maybe All-Clad's copper core series.
>>
>>8469179
>conflating neet with autist
shit man, you can't even figure out your own stupidity. no wonder you're asking 4chan for help
>>
cast iron enamel?
>>
>>8469272
Hey if money was 'no factor' to me I'd be a NEET too.

(actually I'd probably be in education)
>>
>>8469179
Stainless & carbon steel. You're also an idiot.
>>
>>8469316
All-Clad & De Buyer. Now go back to eating your dandruff and worrying about meaningless things.
>>
get some sticks and roast your food over a fire
>>
>>8469323
B..b...but muh carcinogens...
>>
Why are you afraid of a little iron?

You know you have it in your blood already?
>>
>>8469179
>>8469201
Brah. OP. Brah. Listen to this guy, cooking shit changes their molecular structure and shit, totally bad for you man, like it literally changes that shit at a microscopic level. You can't even know what the fucks going on in there unless you were a microscope. And you're putting it in you. Fucked up shit man. Fo reals.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (94KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
94KB, 570x428px
This is the only thing I can think of
>>
>>8469179
>I am extremely OCD and dont want to leach any iron ... or shit into my food

You stupid bastard, you do know that heh human body requires the regular ingestion of iron? And that many people, especially women, actually consume too little iron? This is especially bad when one is vegan or vegatarian and doesn't consume meat, one of the main sources of iron. You should be thankful for every microgram or iron your rolled steel or cast iron pan leaches int your food.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 500x281px
>>8469179
>2017
>not metabolizing air
>>
>>8469352
OMG do you want shards leaching into your food???
>>
>>8469352

jesus that's moving out at 17 cookware. This asshole doesn't need to be entertained, he's a fucking emotional cripple.
>>
>>8469213
Copper pans make you lose your marbles. How did our ancestors cook food? We need to find a way to cook without using these deadly pans. Roasts over an open fire? Maybe ask /his/.
>>
>>8469899
>Roasts over an open fire?
No go on that, OP will ingest smoke and get cancer.
>>
>>8469179
Go for teflon
If any of that leechs into your food you'll be dead before you finish your vegetables and won't have to eorry.
>>
>>8469323
Are you insane?
Wood is full of radioactive 14C aka radiocarbon.

It's like you want to grow a second head.
>>
>>8469444

oxygen causes cancer
>>
>>8469179
don't eat anything at all, OP
>>
>>8469179

Get enamel, either cast iron (fuck heavy) or sheet steel (varies). It's the most stable material, essentially glass.

Any heating above 100 degrees forms acrylamide.
>>
go for gold op.
>>
File: girls_laughing.gif (2MB, 1920x1070px) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.gif
2MB, 1920x1070px
Just filter feed if you're worried
>>
>>8469201
>eating food that comes out of the ground
>worms touched it

YUCKY
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.