[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question. Can you name one food that is prepared with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Honest question.

Can you name one food that is prepared with vegetables that can't be improved with green onions? I'm not saying this to suck green onion's dick, I'm just wondering what food wouldn't at LEAST taste fine with the addition of green onion.

You can fuck up a soup with lettuce and garlic is not something you want in your taco, but where does green onion not belong when other vegetables can be involves?
>>
Just some normal-assed roasted/steamed/boiled carrots.

It wouldn't be right.
>>
>>8469078
French onion soup
>>
>>8469089
Thank you! God, that's at LEAST one thing.

It felt weird that I couldn't think of anything, I felt like kind of an idiot trying to think of a reasonable place to put green onions that wouldn't work and coming up blank.
>>
>>8469094
I've heard of a lot of people topping french onion soup with green onions. I see where you're coming from but I think it'd blend into the flavor at least decently well, unless the soup itself was already too loaded down with white onion.
>>
>>8469078
onion rings

pumpkin pie
>>
>>8469105
... well shit, yeah.
>>
>>8469078
Corn on the cob
Mushy peas
>>
Most desserts.
>>
>>8469078
Mix it into sour cream, add salt, add garlic powder, add chives, maybe pepper, stir and eat with chips.
I actually have no idea what you're talking about but I'm posting anyways.
>>
Who here /largebulb/ masterrace?
>>
>>8469159
Heh, Ive got a large bulb for ya
>>
>>8469165
Is it like a classic light bulb shape? Thin at the base and fat as fuck at the end?
>>
>>8469169
More like one of those cake pops from Starbucks lad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.