[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ginger ale cocktails?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: ginger ale.jpg (1MB, 3200x2396px) Image search: [Google]
ginger ale.jpg
1MB, 3200x2396px
Can anyone suggest me some simple cocktails involving ginger ale?

Please make sure that the ingredients are easy to obtain, and that there aren't too many ingredients. I already have some diet ginger ale, I can get some ice and I can visit the local liquor store for some conventional spirits. What does /ck/ suggest?
>>
>>8467701
Lime, rum, ginger ale. Done.
>>
>>8467701
I mix it with vodka, good to go. Add some bitters or lime, if you're feeling fancy.
>>
>>8467732
What about proportions? Also is there any ice? How important is the lime?
>>
>>8467732

called moscow mule when done with vodka

google it
>>
>>8467701
A very amazing drink that most people don't know about except bartenders is the following:

Gingerale + splash of grenadine + 2 cherries + shot of rum; the bartenders will be highly impressed with your high brow order ;)
>>
>>8467701
Dash of lime
Dash of bitters
50% bacardi limon
50% vernors

Vernors >> any other gingerale at all
>>
>>8467804
>Vernors

I've only been able to find this in a few select states in the southeast U.S; Tennessee and Flordia is the only one I can think of off the top of my head
>>
One part Gin + one part ginger ale + splash of apple cider, hard or regular. Serve diabolically cold, over ice. The more spicy the ginger ale, the better.
>>
>>8467804
>Vernors
You misspelled Blenheim, Anon.
>>
Blended Whiskey
Not Your Father's Ginger Beer
Mint
Lime
Dash of Bitters
>>
>>8467743
I find that 1:3 is a good proportion for simple highballs. Both ice and limes improve the quality of the drink vastly and should be included.

I personally like gin with ginger ale.
>>
>>8467898
Why would anyone have non-alcogolic cider? Why not just drink babby's apple jus?
>>
>>8467761
That's ginger beer, not ginger ale.
>>
>>8468030
Fresh apple cider is 100 times better than the best apple juice. Not even close to the same thing.
>>
rye and ginger senpai classic Canadian mix
>>
>>8467701
OP here. For anyone still reading this thread, here is what I ended up with:

diet ginger ale + smirnoff ruby red grapefruit on the rocks. pretty good desu.

Eating it with some chicken biryani. Yum!
>>
Brockman's gin and ginger ale. I was surprised at how nice it actually was and subsequently got trollied at my work's Christmas do.
>>
I heard that Jack Daniels Honey combined with ginger ale is breddy gud, never tried it tho.
>>
give away the ginger ale and get ginger beer instead
>>
>>8468065
What's the difference?
>>
>>8468610
ginger ale is brown water that some syrup made with old powdered ginger has been swished around in
ginger beer tastes like ginger
>>
>>8468614
So in other words it doesnt matter
>>
>>8467701
Captain Morgans & Ginger Ale
It tastes like cream soda
>>
>>8468634
Ginger beer has a much stronger flavor than ginger ale. You'd have to taste it to understand the difference in flavor. Although if you don't want a drink that has that distinct ginger flavor, then no it doesn't matter.
>>
>>8467701
Ginger ale + amaretto; serve over ice with crushed mint and lime or lemon.
Be sure to drink enough of it in order to get the right proportions.
>>
>>8467701
Candy apple

3 parts ginger ale
2 parts apple cider
1 part cinnamon whiskey
>>
Give me something with ginger and maybe lemon but no alcohol cause I'm not a fucking faggot.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.