[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one, for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: Peach_590x358.jpg (75KB, 590x358px) Image search: [Google]
Peach_590x358.jpg
75KB, 590x358px
Which one, for you?
>>
nectarines
>>
>>8467652
They're all good, but plums can be horrible when unripe.
>>
Yellow peach, plum and Nectarine is fucking delicious. Everything else is shit-tier
>>
Apricots

I like plums and peaches but i like firmer fruits.
>>
>>8467691
idk where you live, but round here the flat "donut" peaches are exactly as sweet and tasty as yellow peaches. only difference is the form.
>>
For me it's the nectarine.
>>
I've never had any of these. I would try them but the prices are very expensive and there are many cheaper fruits to choose from. Am I missing out on much?
>>
>>8467817
you've never had peach? scratch that, you've never had a plum?! what kind of a country do you live in?
>>
>>8467652
For me, it's the McNectarine. The best kind of berry.
>>
>>8467652
I'll take all of them. Donut peaches can be especially juicy, a nice ripe Apricot can be the most delicious thing, Plums in season are amazing, and Peaches & Nectarines are just delicious.
>>
Apricots all the way
>>
>>8467827

I'm American. My parents rarely bought them when I was a child and I wasn't as open to trying new foods as I am now, especially fruits. For example today was the first time I ever had blackberries and I only bought them because they were $1/pint on sale.
>>
>>8467842
Why would peaches be expensive in Burgerland? You fucking grow them.
>>
>>8467845
I don't know maybe I'm being retarded. I do recall seeing at least a couple fruits in the OP image in a circular and noting that they seemed pricey. You do bring up a good point about peaches.
>>
>>8467652
Give me that fucking plum before I ram a tsai up your urethra
>>
>>8467867
You are definitely retarded, they're slightly more expensive than apples when they're in season
>>
None of these fruits are worth spending time or resources obtaining. They are all low tier fruit
>>
>>8467903
Your dad's a low-tier fruit
>>
Where're my victoria plums?
The greengages?
>>
>>8467903
none of these kinds of fruits are low tier. you have been eating low tier Farmed fruits from shitty farms that don't grow for sugars or taste. find a better farm. raise your farm tier standards.
>>
>>8467663
>not liking sour plums
>>
>>8467663
This, and would like to add that nectarine will usually be the tastiest choice if I'm unsure of their ripeness.
>>
Motherfuckin apricots.
>>
Apricots
>>
>>8467652
The McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>8467867
You should try them anon. Peaches and nectarines are espexially good when they're ripe - you want them soft, but still a littke firm. Too soft and they're mush and start to taste bitter, not ripe and the flavors and sweetness hasnt developed yet
>>
>>8468092

I was going to say I would take the donut peach unless the plums were sour. Sour plums are the tits!
>>
>>8467652
plums dont belong in that pic. they should have their own pic with zwetschge, reneclaudes and mirabelles.
>>
Plums, but only if they are at prime ripeness. They have to have the narrowest window of ripeness of all fruits.

Otherwise apricot
>>
>>8467845
they're cheap in the southeast. up north they can be more expensive and they're usually woody and tasteless because they have to be trucked so far that the only way to deliver them before they rot is to pick them when they're unforgivably unripe.
>>
>>8467652
Ripe plums are god tier.
>>
Whatever is just right.
>>
>>8468306
>plums dont belong in that pic. they should have their own pic with plums, green plums, and yellow plums
>>
File: Dapple_Dandy_pluot_02-28968.jpg (94KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
Dapple_Dandy_pluot_02-28968.jpg
94KB, 600x456px
>>8467652
no pluots?
>>
>>8467652
They're all great if they'r super ripe, and all incredibly shit if they're underripe.

If I had to pick just one though, it'd be pretty close between Red Hart plums and nectarines.
>>
>>8469837
Oh shit or mirabelle plums, almost forgot about those.
>>
>>8467652
Yellow Peach
>>
>>8467877
>>8468296
>>8468309
>>8469173
>>8469837
t. michael rosen
>>
Donut peach.
>>
>>8467652
they are all great
>>
1. Nectarine
2. Yellow peach
3. Apricot
4. Donut peach

These are the only edibles in the OPs image.
>>
the one that can be cooked with MEAT raw, dried, pickled in 100 most arousing positions
googl/Georgian cuisine recipes with plums.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.