[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yeah the recipe is good but I subbed sugar for cyanide and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: SharplesLisa.png (155KB, 823x304px) Image search: [Google]
SharplesLisa.png
155KB, 823x304px
>yeah the recipe is good but I subbed sugar for cyanide and everyone died so I gotta only give this recipe one star
>>
>>8467612
Nobody cares.
>>
>>8467612
Why would people die if you took out cyanide and added sugar? Did you serve diabetic aliens?
>>
>>8467612
is all recipes a good place for recipes?

if not, what is?
>>
>>8467692
I use them quite a bit, you have to wade through some shit, but there's good stuff there. I like their takes on classic recipes, good foundation with minor tweaks.
>>
>>8467692
Use your judgement, you can certainly find good recipes to start with but there are lots of godawful ones. Specifically ones that will use some retarded replacement that was only made out of sheer laziness or to save the the slightest bit of work.

You can occasionally find some decent niche family recipes there since it's where a lot of people seem to post theirs.
>>
>>8467775
>Use your judgement, you can certainly find good recipes to start with but there are lots of godawful ones

I love allrecipes...BUT, the general rule of thumb is to only even bother looking at a recipe if it has 4 stars and 75-100 reviews
>>
If all the comments mention the same substitution, I assume something must be wrong with the original recipe, and I use the recipe WITH that substitution.

Haven't had a problem with this method yet. Am immune to cyanide.
>>
>find a perfect recipe for hand kneaded noodles
>highest rated comment is a woman saying the dough is too dry and impossible to hand knead, so she kept adding water until she could knead it
>gives the recipe 1 star because her noodles couldn't be cut because they were too wet
>>
>>8467823
>woman

found the problem...

Substitutions gone awry and then they leave 1 star is ALWAYS be females
>>
>I was going to make macaroni and cheese but I didn't have macaroni, milk, or cheese.
>Instead I used flour, club soda, and avacado.
>I followed the recipe to a T besides that.
>It turned out AWFUL AND DUSCUSTING
> I would not recommend.
>Order corn.
>>
>>8467838
>No cream of tartar
>Use tartar sauce
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.