[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After hearing great things about this hot sauce, I made this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0532.jpg (141KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.jpg
141KB, 1280x1280px
After hearing great things about this hot sauce, I made this mistake of putting sriracha sauce on my Raman without a class of milk handy.

My head almost exploded and I couldn't finish the Raman, but the underlying flavor wasn't bad.

Is there a mild version of Sriracha sauce for Americans like me who don't have spice tolerance?
>>
>>8467342
U S E L E S S
>>
>>8467342
>Is there a mild version of Sriracha sauce
>Sriracha
>Implying it isn't already mild as fuck

White people problems.
>>
>>8467342
Let me guess, water is too spicy for you?

Aww poor baby I'll buy you some chicken tendies and ranch (because honey mustard is too spicy!)

Faggot.
>>
File: yawn.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>8467342
>>
>>8467420
OBSESSED
>>
>>8467342
Get something that's made with habaneros or morugas or something. They usually use a ton of vinegar to even it out. But you'll have to use a decent amount of it to get the fruitier flavor of the pepper.
>>
>>8467420
>White people problems.
A Somalian woman I worked with said this when I told her my dog got bit at the dog park and needed stitches.

I asked her what Somalian problems were, rape, murder, female genital mutilation, disease, famine, and ignorance? Yeah, sure sucks not having those "real" problems.

I then reported her for saying something racist to me ("white people problems"), but of course management was too afraid to do anything about it. If it was the other way around, i.e. if she complained about the number of Jamals shot this weekend and I said "black people problems", I would have probably been fried.
>>
File: 1483812545276.jpg (102KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483812545276.jpg
102KB, 350x350px
>>8467500
Top kek. Look at this mad salty cuck. I bet you think salt is too spicy.
>>
>>8467512
White people are number one and Trump is taking the country back from the special interests and minorities. Deal with it butthurt faggot!
>>
>>8467342
This might be degenerate of me, but I like mixing Sriracha with barbecue sauce to nullify the spiciness a bit.
>>
>>8467515
>>
>>8467531
I least I know my father and my parents didn't flee from the shit country they were born in to live in a prosperous white country.
>>
File: whitepeoplefood.png (39KB, 400x404px) Image search: [Google]
whitepeoplefood.png
39KB, 400x404px
>>8467539
>>
>>8467547
>>8467547
Meanwhile white people breed the hottest chilis and are the main market for gourmet hot sauces
>>
what is this? trolling for pre-schoolers?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.