[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TACO BELL IS MAKING A TACO SHELL OUT OF GODDAMN FRIED CHICKEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1409.jpg (48KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1409.jpg
48KB, 630x420px
Is this kino?
>>
>kino

Fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
Wtf is TB's problem lately? It's like they're suffering a mid-life crisis. Chicken-shelled tacos... $1 gordita crunches minus the magic which made gordita crunches great in the first place... breakfast items... Seriously, what the hell?
>>
>>8465484
Its hard to get new customers with the same tacos you've had for the last 30 years. Gotta have promo items and see how they sell and how the market reacts.

Wendy's didn't have a spicy chicken sandwich for a while, and when it sold like crazy they left it a permanent item on their menu. Same as the baconator.
>>
>>8465410
Isnt this a containment board?
>>
>>8465571
this is one of the few boards left that the containment boards are protecting
>>
>>8465571
they're all containment boards!
>>
>>8465410
Is this post kino
>>
If that taco had a dick I'd suck it.
>>
>>8465550
I'm not sure how TB is running out of concepts when they haven't even included fish or pork as meat options.
>>
>>8465571
this is the exact reason you should leave
>>
>>8465403
>kino

When I first heard about it it sounded gross but this picture of a fake one for the cameras says it's a fucking go.

What the hell is a containment board?
>>
>>8465484
They've realized that people only go there to either get tons of food, or get extremely greasy food. They're evolving based on their customers.
>>
>>8465484
stoner culture
>>
>>8465722
>eating the cheapest frozen fish or pork in the world prepared by minimum wage workers

Beef and chicken are harder to fuck up, and even that's kinda dicey at TB.
>>
Is this thread a jojo reference?
>>
>>8465403
>kino

/tv/ uses this word because it means Cinema in German, makes no sense to use it here on /ck/.
>>
>>8466629
I assume they meant "keto"

>Beef and chicken are harder to fuck up

Modern pork is a lot safer than modern chicken
>>
This will be the Evangelion of Taco Bell items
>>
>>8466639
don't be a dumbass, there are plenty of crossposters from /tv/ who know exactly what the fuck they are doing
>>
>>8465403
my mouth watered alil
>>
>>8465722
I kind of liked their """"shrimp"""" tacos, maybe they'll bring them back for Lent.
>>
>>8465728

Lurk moar faggot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.