[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work at Popeye's, AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

File: popeyes-restaurant-new-logo.jpg (25KB, 200x222px) Image search: [Google]
popeyes-restaurant-new-logo.jpg
25KB, 200x222px
I work at Popeye's, AMA
>>
Are you Indian

All of the workers at the one near me are Indian and I have to shout my order 15 times for them to finally get it right
>>
>>8465392
Probably owned by an Indian franchiser. Where do you live?
>>
>>8465382

What is the most disgusting thing you've seen in the back
>>
>>8465392
Nope, not Indian, but I am a hispanic so its not much better. Also, 80 percent of the employees at my franchise are hispanic. It's probably due to location, Im in Houston
>>
>>8465396
Jew York
>>
>>8465404
Our franchise is actually pretty clean, however I once found partially cooked moldy chicken in one of the freezers
>>
File: iLmnQj7.webm (3MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
iLmnQj7.webm
3MB, 404x720px
>>8465382
>i work at popeyes

Why would you work at such a place .... Does your location suck such major balls that this massive waste of time and risk of sickness not offer many worthwhile options
>>
>>8465432
There were other options if I had looked, but its the closest to my apartments and I got hired on the spot. I absolutely abhor working at such a place but I need a job. What do you mean by risk of sickness though?
>>
>>8465405
You're probably spic spic, not white spic or nigger spic, but you work at Popeyes so I have to ask, are you a nigger spic?

Also
>Houston
Get a job at Cane's, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>8465435
Yes sir, I am indeed a spic, my family is from Puerto Rico.

>Cane's
I would if there was a nearby location, love them chicken fingers
>>
>>8465416

Does the thought of a customer eating that make you feel good or bad?
>>
>>8465447
At this point the thought of eating fried chicken makes me almost sick, I feel bad for some of the people who go there almost every day now that I have to see and smell all that grease. Once a customer asked for an extra side of a large gravy just because she loved drinking it
>>
>>8465441
>PR
>Spic

Sorry, friendo, you're just a flag come to life.
>>
File: s.png (13KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
13KB, 819x460px
>>8465454
Ok friend
>>
>>8465382
>AMA
Where do you work?
>>
File: grinch.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
grinch.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>8465382

When I worked fastfood, our outdoor grease dumpster was completely full because the truck ran late that day. I mentioned to my manager that the grease cart was full, and since we only had the one we needed to do something. He took the grease cart outside (in the dead of night) and poured it's contents down a grate into the water supply. What do you think of that!
>>
>>8465474
Im a cashier at a Houston Popeye's franchise
>>
File: spybro.jpg (7KB, 128x220px) Image search: [Google]
spybro.jpg
7KB, 128x220px
>>8465476
>>
>>8465382
please just tell me exactly what you do for the hot chicken bone in. I love popeyes
>>
>>8465486
It's a secret :)
>>
>>8465492

I hate popeyes. Tell me
>>
>>8465492
I don't have a large deep fryer so I won't be able to replicate it at all. I just want to get close at home
>>
>>8465382
What dose ama mean?
>>
>>8465506
>>8465500
Most of the chicken comes in frozen, is defrosted, coated in whatever spices its supposed to be (mild, spicy ect) then coated in flour and deep fried for 10 - 15 minutes. All I can say
>>
>>8465511
AMA is an acronym for "ask me anything"
>>
>>8465382
I only have angry negros working at the fast food resturants around here. Will you save us OP?
>>
>>8465527
Well I try to be as friendly and accommodating as possible so I suppose I'm an exception
>>
>>8465461
>PR
>Carribean

Nigga, you're a mid Atlantic island of ill repute.
>>
>>8465541
A simple internet search would say otherwise, but you're not wrong about it being an island of ill repute. Its almost 3rd world country tier
>>
>>8465382
All I see is the combos. There is literally no menu for ala cart by me. I just want 2 breasts, fries, and a biscuit (no drink). I've explained this to the staff but they don';t get it. To top it off, the menus which only display the combo options are on these shitty digital displays that rotate every 5-7 seconds.

It's fucking chicken, why is it made to be so confusing? How come I can't order what I want? I don;t want a drink, I'm taking it home and I don't want to drink pop/soda/coke.
>>
>>8465563
At my location the menus show both the combos and the dinners(the meals without the drink). Your popeyes might just be full of retards, or they dont understand understand how the menu works, in which case theyre still a retard
>>
>>8465575

The dinners by me come with 2 sides and a drink. It's basically a boosted version of the combo. There is no lower tier.
>>
>>8465584
Holy shit, the dinners here are the chicken, a side and a biscuit. Thats very weird
>>
>>8465382
>grease
How often do you completely change out the grease?
>>
>>8465595
How did that quote thing happen? I didn't do that.
>>
>>8465595
At the end of each day I believe, not sure though since I'm not the one in charge of that
>>
>>8465382
You biscuits suck!
>>
>>8465695
They come in frozen and do tend to be dry, so I can see why youd say that but they are edible.
>>
>>8465382
Are you the sweet old black lady that promises good food in the commercials
>>
>>8465754
No but I'd beat the pussy up if given the chance
>>
>>8465757
Is that in a sexual or non sexual way because either way I'm gonna have to ask you to step away before things get ugly

*unsheathes katana*
>>
>>8465764
W-what if it's both
>>
what are the meat bits in the gravy made out of?

why did you get rid of the delta sauce and the spicy honey mustard? does some idiot at corporate hq really think fucking blackened ranch makes up for that?
>>
>>8465382

Is Pope Yes the first Swedish Pope?
>>
Im so glad popeyes are not filled with mexicans
>>
>>8466077
I haven't been an employee for too long, so I am not sure about the sauce situation, but the meat bits are a mixture of beef and pork
>>
>>8466101
The one I'm employed at is about 80% hispanic :( not even better than blacks
>>
>>8465441

DIMELO
I
M
E
L
O
>>
>>8465434
So you're an illegal alien taking the first job you can find.
>>
>>8466856
No sir, I'm 100% legal. My parents are from Puerto Rico and I was born in the United States. I was in a rush to get a job since I was a neet for a long time and wanted to start doing something
>>
>>8466856
You understand that Puerto Ricans are US citizens right?
>>
How obese are the regular customers?
>>
File: IMG_0871.jpg (56KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0871.jpg
56KB, 640x582px
What are the ingredients to the spicy fried chicken?
>>
Please tell me you had someone order all the red beans and rice in your store?
>>
Never been OP

What would you recommend?
>>
Waffle tenders FUCKING WHEN???!?!?!?!?

ITS BEEN YEARS YOU FUCKS STOP DENYIN G MY CARNAL DESIRESS
>>
>>8466906
They dont usually get too big, about the size of the average electric scooter user

>>8467143
I honestly dont know, theres a premade mix the chicken is placed in

>>8467212
No but we had someone order 100 cajun wings

>>8467232
I personally enjoy the chicken tender combo with cajun fries

>>8467480
:(
>>
>>8465382
I've never had popeyes. I've heard it's better than KFC. Idgaf about the sides only the chicken. Is it really better?
>>
>>8466883
>My parents are from Puerto Rico

Got it.

What's the appeal of living in the states as opposed to the tropical paradise of P.R.?

Isn't the cost of living lower there? The climate is certainly better.
>>
>>8467816
Not a greasy island nigger, but I would assume not being a victim of violent crime is a small benefit. Too bad the dumbass moved to New New Orleans, TX.
>>
>>8467797
Yes
>>
>>8467816
OP island nigger here, Puerto Rico is shit, theres tropical diseases, lots of crime, drug addicts everywhere, ect. Houston isn't that great but its a hell of a lot better and the climate is pretty similar
>>
>>8465382

how come the gay white kid fucked up my order way worse than the blacks ever did
>>
>>8467828
I was here before Katrina, but you aren't wrong. Have done my fair shair of nig nog activity so I cant complain.
>>
Because the blacks love the chicken almost as much as their liquor
>>
>>8467871
>>8467880
>>
File: IMG_2579.gif (929KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2579.gif
929KB, 500x284px
>>8465511
It means we have a reddit user in our midst. Time to snipe this normalfag in the fucking head
>>
>>8465382
why are they always out of spicy chicken when I go?
>>
>>8465382
how do you dumb niggers run out of fries?
>>
>>8465452
Holy crap. Don't get me wrong - love Popeye's gravy, as in extra gravy on my mashed taters. But holy fuck - she drinks it!?!

(Please tell me I don't have a reason to fear the taters & gravy! )
>>
>>8465382
Whatever happened to butterfly shrimp? Everything is now that popcorn shrimp (more breading than shrimp). Even the hush puppy butterfly (recent lto around here) was popcorn.
>>
>>8465382
Does Popeyes get its name from the drunken spinach eating sailor? If not, then from where?
>>
Why do the rice and beans always have a faint taste of chemical, like plastic? The flavor is there otherwise, but this particular aftertaste really puts me off what would otherwise be a great side.
>>
>>8470023
it gets its name from 'pop eyes'
or the eyes your pops got when yo mama told him she was pregnant witchu

basically large eyes.
>>
>>8465382
why is your chicken so damn expensive. Ever banged any of the cute window girls?
>>
Let me get that red beans and rice recipe senpai
>>
>>8469927
>>8469945
People tend to order large amounts, and the employees sometimes dont notice right away

>>8469919
Im no reddit user friend

>>8470005
At my location we still have butterfly shrimp, not sure what happened over there

>>8470023
It was originally named "Chicken On The Run" but then had the name change to be named after Popeye Doyle of The French Connection (Not sure why)

>>8470174
I have no idea why it costs so much, its pretty ridiculous. We don't really have any cute window girls desu
>>
>>8465541
>pic related
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.