[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you eat for breakfast, /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What do you eat for breakfast, /ck/?
>>
eggs and coffee
>>
Sadness
>>
Steel cut oats with natural peanut butter, a little cream, raspberries, and a mashed up banana. Also coffee or tea.
>>
Beer
>>
Your mom's vaginal mucus.
nawmean
>>
If you mean in the sense that breakfast is the first thing you eat in the day, and not a morning meal, on a usual day it'd be a sandwich from work.
Usually skip a morning meal when working
>>
A pint of liquor, hash browns, and 3 sunny side up eggs
Sometimes I'll make rice instead of hash browns because I'm a poor weeb that can't eat a meal without some obnoxious amount of starchy carbs
>>
At least a banana.
Often toast (fish paste or cheese and marmite or eggs)
Sometimes muesli or porridge.
>>
>>8464318
Damn that looks nice. I'll think I have pancakes for breakfast over the weekend.

Usually I skip breakfast and just have a coffee
>>
green tea with honey, two slices of bread(rye or white), maybe some liverpaste, cutling and cheese and pickle or tomato. sometimes i boil an egg too.

ive been thinkin about goin the porridge route also.
>>
>>8464555
Bulking?
>>
On the weekdays I have hot water oat meal with honey and either blue berries or tart apples and cinnamon & black coffee.

On the weekends bacon and scrambled dry eggs with black coffee and ice water for my hangover.
>>
3 eggs, today with red bell pepper and broccoli, and 2 slices of ham.

All told comes to 300 calories.
>>
I made some rava in memory of my Pakistani ex-girlfriend who no longer takes my calls.

It's semolina cooked with cardamom infused milk and butter with sugar, topped with toasted nuts and raisins.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.