[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

made a cake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: DSCF0696.jpg (628KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0696.jpg
628KB, 1600x1200px
First off I can't cook and I don't pretend to know how. I went to supercook and looked if I had enough ingredients to make a cake or something. I found a cake recipe and it was basically 1 cup of sugar, 2 cups of flour, milk, eggs etc. It said to preheat oven to 180 degrees and put it in oven for 30 minutes. I put it in the oven and nothing happens. I left it in for another 15 minutes and still looked wet. I went back online to look at the recipe again and it was 180 degrees Celsius, not Fahrenheit. Who makes a recipe using oounces and cups but then uses Celsius? Now I have sugary Hardtack.
>>
Lol I'm surprised your oven even goes to 180 degrees Farenheit. Mine bottoms out at 250.
>>
>>8461383
go back to wherever you came from
>>
>>8461391
Normally when I turn it on it defaults to 350 degrees. Seemed like I was pushing the down arrow for a couple of minutes. Then the preheat bell went off in about 2 minutes
>>
>>8461383
Good god, no. No human exists on this level do they?
>>
>>8461383
Her'e what you OP. Shred or blend the cake into fine crumb then pour it into a bowl and add some frosting on top.

Mix until it forms a mass, then scoop and form 1/2" round balls and you have cake pops.
>>
File: 0112171536a.jpg (740KB, 2048x1350px)
0112171536a.jpg
740KB, 2048x1350px
I'm really surprised your oven goes to 180. Anyway I find that ovens usually vary enough that you have to check a bit before the suggested time and maybe leave it in a few minutes longer. I baked this today with my girlfriend.
>>
>>8461383
>Now I have sugary Hardtack
Bless your heart.
>>
File: UQtVZ3oT_400x400.jpg (16KB, 400x400px)
UQtVZ3oT_400x400.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>using frosting
>>
Serious question OP, are you a woman?
>>
>>8461383
>can't cook

You can't bake either...
>>
>>8464192
No. I am trying to learn to cook to save money.
>>
Has anyone ever tried to sous vide a cake?
>>
>>8464249
MRE cake #324.5
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.