[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discontinued Products

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Nostalgia time. What were /ck/'s favorite food items that you unfortunately can't buy anymore?

RIP Twinings Russian Caravan. That was my favorite tea.
>>
>>8460568
Russian Caravan was my favorite too. I haven't been able to find a good replacement.
>>
wait they stopped making that? FUCK
>>
>>8460568
twinings makes shit tea like some of the worst and I aint even a tea hipster how on earth have you not found something better to replace it
>>
>>8460761
Not OP, but their Irish Breakfast tea is a nice robust tea for the early morning. I usually use that.
>>
>>8460568
Plenty of other brands do Russian caravan and twinnings isn't exactly the best brand
>>
>>8460836
I think Twinings is perfectly acceptable. Is there another brand that does a good Russian Caravan?
>>
File: IMG_1638.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1638.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
What's wrong with Twinings? They are just fine.

Here's my go to tea blend these days.
>>
File: 4605895298_43b70c86f7_z.jpg (168KB, 366x640px) Image search: [Google]
4605895298_43b70c86f7_z.jpg
168KB, 366x640px
>>8460568
>>
>>8460881
>Trader Joe's
>>
>>8460761

Twinings is the best tea you can find here. The alternative is Lipton.

Honestly I love their English Breakfast and Earl Grey varieties.
>>
File: Pete'swicked.jpg (65KB, 528x469px) Image search: [Google]
Pete'swicked.jpg
65KB, 528x469px
Wish to hell they still made this.
>>
>>8461224
I don't understand why people are hating on Twinings.
>>
>>8460761
Twinnings has Royal Seals nigga what the fuck do you doubt Royal Seals?

Also they made THE original Earl Grey.
>>
>>8461542
Twinings has always been the gold standard to me.

Guys, you don't understand how much I miss their Russian Caravan. That was the best tea. This thread is bumming me out a little.
>>
>>8461224
not the guy you replied to and not hating on twinings but nigga the internet means you can buy any tea anywhere anytime
>>
>>8460568
This shit is all over Australia. If you miss it that much, send me your email and I can help you out.
>>
>>8461821
Seriously? You'd do that for me?
>>
>>8460862
I order Russian Caravan from Tea People on Amazon UK. I'll find out next week if it's nice though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.