[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegan Turducken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What do you think of this vegan version of turducken? I think it would be okay.

https://youtu.be/j5QAjcbvbDg
>>
I think you need to delete your Facebook
>>
If you dont want to eat meat, for whatever reason that might be - fine.

but why the fuck must people always invent fake, vegan "meat"?

there are so many things that are tasty, healthy, REAL and vegan, why not just eat those?

Being vegan and eating fake meat is like being a catholic priest and fucking little boys instead of manning up and either sticking with celibacy or realizing that being a priest is not for you.
>>
>>8459178
seeing how most vegans are raised in a meat culture it's probably a way to keep their traditional favorite foods without killing animals. Or at least, they think it's related to the original foods because their tastebuds are so divorced from reality all protein foods reminds them of 'meat'.

Also what's the deal with vegans not being able to differenciate between meats. I tried to discuss the difference between duck and chicken with a vegan here and he went full retard thinking it was the same ("just use duck spice hurr durr")
>>
>>8459172
hey babe, let's get tofucken
>>
>>8459178
Soy beans aren't real?
>>
>>8459222
If I shape chicken breast meat into tiny pellets does it make them soybeans?
>>
File: IMG_0950.gif (903KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.gif
903KB, 300x200px
>>8459188
>>
>>8459178

Back when I actually ate loads of meat, I actually liked the 'fake meat' stuff. It was like a novelty, sure, but they often tasted good and I thought it was interesting. I even made seitan a few times, although I made it with bacon fat and beef broth and it was more our of a desire to be cheap than anything.
>>
File: beans.jpg (318KB, 1300x664px) Image search: [Google]
beans.jpg
318KB, 1300x664px
>>8459178
i don't eat meat because it is unethical. we try to imitate meat because animal products taste good. nobody denies this. we have the discipline to abstain and we must be creative to have enjoyable food. its like being an ethical vampire that survives on blood packs, we know that the real thing is better.
>>
Holy shit, they really are insufferable cunts.

>That dog analogy

Says the organization that adopted and mass executed a shitload of dogs and cats.
>>
>>8460226
this.

but also fake meats are often important for helping people transition to veganism, rather than an important part of an average vegan diet
>>
>>8459278
No buy if you mash it up into a loaf it's still chicken.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.