[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saved a candy store from running out of buisness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: rock-candy.jpg (39KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
rock-candy.jpg
39KB, 450x300px
>Be 2 years ago
>Growing up in North Carolina
>Searching for first job cause teenage me gotta have that money
>Candy store I used to go to is running low on business but has a job opening
>Pretty much the only candy store for miles, used to have high quality shit back then, but fell when people stopped traveling and workers were leaving
>Shit pay as expected
>Hired on the spot because fuck this store is doing poorly
>They have shitty ways of making candies
>One candy they make is called "Carolina Gems" and as hard as fucking diamonds and barely ever dissolves in your mouth, taste is barely there
>Turns out it's made with shitty artificial lemon/line juices dried into powder, and only a few ml of trace amounts of tropical fruits all crystallized in a potassium and water mixture tub for at least 4-6 weeks
>I was given the task to harvest the sharp fuckers from the mesh they had suspended in the tub
>The whole mesh was completely covered in crystals that were impossible to take off by hand
>Had to use a hammer and nail to chisel off the meshes
>The smell was meh so I decide to try a piece
>Nearly cut my cheek and chipped my tooth
>No sweetness what so ever
>Asked if the previous makers ever put sugar in it
>Says crystals don't form correctly if they throw sugar in it
>So I thought of a better way; put sugar in the crystals half way through their formations, maybe even break off a few pieces to fit the sugars and maybe even food dyes to give the candy personality
>This also softens the candies up a little bit, so they dissolve better in your mouth
>More people began coming back once this stores signature candy started tasting better
>Recognized by North Carolina as one of the few best candy stores in the entire state
>mfw sweeting Carolina by nailing diamonds
>>
But where does the ammonia and bleach come into the mix?
>>
>>8458365
You happened to be there at the tail end of the recession. You didn't do shit kid.
>>
So OP. Where did you got your passion to make candy?
>>
>>8458365
If they didnt make you partner, you got duped kid. I bet all they did was thanked you profusely.
>>
>when no one gets your joke
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.