[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can $5 get me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: New_five_dollar_bill.jpg (327KB, 835x354px) Image search: [Google]
New_five_dollar_bill.jpg
327KB, 835x354px
I have $5 right now. What can I buy that tastes good and will satisfy me and make me full? Thinking about the $5 meal box from Taco Bell or the whopper jr. meal for $3.99 but thats a small and wont fill me up. Any suggestions /ck/?
>>
>>8458286
Rice and eggs
>>
>>8458286
Several McChickens
>>
>>8458286

Go to the market and buy some pork chops.
>>
20lb of rice.
>>
>>8458286
Just about any fast-food-esque hole-in-the-wall Asian restaurant will have ~3 cups of rice and a bunch of meat/vegetables/sauce for ~5 bucks. Make sure you don't go to the chain restaurants though, those are overpriced.
>>
>>8458286
Get a McGangbang, i.e. a McChicken and a McDouble. Stack 'em and chow down, should cost about $3 and be about 800 calories.
>>
>>8458286
enough taco bell to fill you up, their promotional taco is like 1.00 right now
>>
File: costcooshtemo6.jpg (74KB, 1024x377px) Image search: [Google]
costcooshtemo6.jpg
74KB, 1024x377px
>>8458286
go to costco and eat like a king!
>>
It's 11 pm here btw. Suggest things that are open right now late at night
>>
>>8458324
Costco and sams club has the best combo deals desu
>>
>>8458304
This, you fucking idiot. Go to a grocery store and get real food.
But since this is 4chan I guess we can assume you are a student who is either in a dorm room or bedroom at parents house, not allowed to use the kitchen.
Why dont you just buy 5 pounds of sugar and a quart of vegetable oil, mix them and eat with a spoon. Five bucks should get you MAXIMUM SATISFACTION that way.
>>
>>8458324
A hotdog combo and slice of pizza will fill you the fuck up OP, and destroy your anus later as well.
>>
>>8458344
Anon, that sounds disgusting.
>>
>>8458344
I don't feel like making anything right now you dick. I want to get greasy fatty fast food and satisfy my taste buds.
>>
>>8458293
>Rice and eggs
Pretty good answer. You can get a dozen eggs and at least a couple meals' worth of rice at even a high end grocery store.
>>
>>8458309
Hot
>>
They don't put it on the menu, but Carl's Jr. still offers the "Big Hamburger" for about 1.50. Much cheaper than any other burger they offer. That's why they don't want to tell you about it. For $5, you can buy three.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.