[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: hamburgers.png (425KB, 1513x600px) Image search: [Google]
hamburgers.png
425KB, 1513x600px
Do you agree?
>>
Im 12 and what does this mean?
>>
>>8455427
I'm 42 and what does this mean? I know what contrarian means, but I don't understand why that would apply to BK?
>>
All fast food restaurants, by nature and by design are "plebian".
>>
Wouldn't even lump DQ into that group since it's pretty different but yeah mcd<bk<wendy's
>>
File: venomcrap.jpg (332KB, 1513x599px) Image search: [Google]
venomcrap.jpg
332KB, 1513x599px
I would say that DQ shouldn't count, growing up where I did there were multiple DQ restaurants but none of them served fast food, just ice cream, it's not consistent enough to be considered IMO

As for the rest....I enjoy all three, McDs, BK, and Wendys....they all have their pros and cons, but yeah I would say Wendys in general seems of higher quality, while McD is kind of the generic choice....BK idk though, I don't know though, out of the big three I guess that's the spot to put it in since BK fans are smaller in numbers than McDs so they may seem contrarian even if not the case
>>
>>8455427
DQ>Wendy's
>>
Well shit, I agree with an OP for once.
>>
>>8455427
>BK over McD
why?
>>
>>8455427
Never been to DQ but wendys has shitty tasting cheese on everything and in general tastes like ass. Burger king makes burgers as if they were using higher quality ingredients so it ends up tasting like ass. McDonald's knows how to make fast food taste like fast food. They hit all the right flavor centers.
>>
>>8455427
Wendy's is fucking garbage

Legitimately have never had a good meal from there
>>
>>8455427
All fast food burger joints are garbage
>>
Texas is different for DQ but they are expensive for something that you can get better at Wendy's

>>8456448
funny I've never had a bad meal there. maybe its you
>>
>>8456455
Maybe youre just an easily impressed child with no tastebuds
>>
>>8456469
I'm a Michelin food reviewer pal
>>
>>8456455
>funny I've never had a bad meal there

Nah, you just have low standards.
>>
>>8456477
Oh yea but McDonalds has all the best ingredients huh. Wendy's always has the best tasting beef and produce. Their nuggets have the best texture and taste. Fries are salted perfectly and someone who likes mix of crisp and floppy like me it's perfect.
>>
>>8455427
Pretty much. I only had DQ once though, so no opinion there.
>>
>>8456486
>Oh yea but McDonalds has all the best ingredients huh.

No, that's just as shitty. It's fast food man. Of course it's not going to be very good.
>>
>>8455427
Fuck off already wendy's, I saw your marketing bullshit posts on reddit already
>>
>>8455427

Bruh, Wendy's has stepped their beef patty game up. The last time I ate at a Wendy's was in 2011 and their burger game was dismal at best. Now the patties are actually pretty sizable. I like the direction they're going
>>
>>8456497
>reddit
>>
Waiting for some autist to mention a California burger chain and ruin the thread.
>>
>>8456490
We're judging all the fast food on a fast food scale
>>
>>8456500
Don't start.
>>
FUCK BURGER KING
>>
>>8455427
I'd just cut off the DQ part and go with the big three for the chart, myself.

Otherwise I agree 100%
>>
>>8455427
In-n-out is LITERALLY the only but place you should be eating at. I don't understand how people outside of California can even stand eating burgers that aren't from In-n-out.
>>
>>8455427
change DQ to Culver's lad then its perfect
>>
>>8458870
I don't miss working in the quad cities all the time (software consultant living in the north east, client was in the quad cities ) but I do miss certain things, Culver's being one of them. I'd generally eat there once or twice a month.
>>
>>8456426
Because he's right.

And because the buns aren't crushed sweetrolls.
>>
Why is philistine at the end? a philistine is a simpleton who doesn't value culture or the fine arts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistinism
>>
>>8455427
McDonald's if you're strapped for cash, Wendy's if you want to splurge. BK is irrelevant and DQ is only known for their ice cream products.
>>
>>8459843
Doesn't that perfectly describe DQ? DQ is unashamedly pleb even among fast food.
>>
>>8459881
A patrician wouldn't eat at any of those "restaurants".

>pleb, philistines
fast food

>contrarian
diners, drive-ins, and dives

>patricians
little known one-off restaurants with original recipes and food, never chain restaurants, sometimes well-known five-star restaurants
>>
Dairy Queen double cheese burgers are the best
McDonald's has the best french fries

The others are shit.
>>
>>8459897
>dives
>contrarian

>little-known one off restaurants
>not hipster contrarian
You're deluded
>>
Fuck it, I'm going to BK today.
>>
>>8459952
FUCK BURGER KING
>>
>>8459952
You touch kids
>>
>>8455427
Burger King should be in plebeian as well. Wendy's is contrarian. DQ moves to patrician.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.