[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made some cheese and crackers for me and my wife. Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5485.jpg (150KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5485.jpg
150KB, 750x726px
Made some cheese and crackers for me and my wife. Thoughts?
>>
>>8454140

1) Why the fuck is there a random foot on the table?

2) Those look like shitty crackers. I highly recommend a better brand like Carr's for example.
>>
>>8454140
What did you make for her son?
>>
>>8454153
She doesn't have one

>>8454150
What's wrong with ritz
>>
>>8454156
>What's wrong with ritz

Carr's are larger in diameter thus holding more toppings. They're crispier, and they have a much better flavor.

The downside is that they are more expensive though
>>
>>8454140

>not making sure the salt side is down

kill yourself OP
>>
>>8454182

Why would you want the salt side down? It seems to me that would make it more likely for the salt to fall off. If you put the toppings on the salt side then they will keep the salt in place.
>>
>>8454187

salt side down so when cracker enters your mouth upright, you get maximum salt flavor on your tongue

retard
>>
>>8454176
Haha I like the name Carr
It would make me think of driving cars I know
>>
>>8454192
>salt side down so when cracker enters your mouth upright, you get maximum salt flavor on your tongue

That sounds unpleasant. I'll pass. Last thing I want is to be tasting a fuckload of salt when instead I could be enjoying the cheese and the other toppings.
>>
>>8454140
>crackers
yeah, nope should've gone with a baguette and made crustinits, also where's your sliced cured meat, and apple?
>>
>>8454214
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>8454140
It looks like shit. Looks are 20% of flavor.
>>
>>8454140
Can we have another pic but take off your sock
>>
>>8454239

That's OK Timmy. You can microwave some tendies while the grownups are talking in the next room.
>>
>>8454150
Need some Breton original
>>
>>8454239
crackers are white trash tier food
>>
eating food like that will make you obese.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.