[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is gyro meat an healthful alternative? - I'm fat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (11KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 307x164px
is gyro meat an healthful alternative?

- I'm fat.
>>
>>8453242
kill yourself
>>
>>8453242
alternative to what?

just eat chicken, my man
>>
>>8453244
I didn't deserve that.
>>
>>8453242
Listen up, shit-for-brains
When you are fat, you don't need alternatives, you need less
>>
>>8453299

anyone who posts lame-ass reaction images certainly does.
>>
Definitely not, gyros are nutritionally abhorrent
>>
I'm fairly certain gyro meat has additional fat placed between the layers of meat to make it extra greasy and fatty
>>
>>8453242
An alternative to what?
>>
If you're putting chicken in your gyro

lamb or beef? nope
>>
Eat lean ground beef, my negro.
Don't use too much oil to cook it.
Refrain from eating too many carbohydrates (rice, pasta, bread, etc.)
Abstain rom eating pastries, tacos, and shit.
>>
>>8454087
>le carbs are evil

fuck off
>>
>>8454090
He didn't say that, retard.
>>
>>8453299
You started a thread where you proclaimed that you're fat, then asked if a hilariously unhealthy fatty meat product is a health food.

The grim reaper is practically beating down your door to get you, anon.
>>
>>8454202
all men die, but not all men really live
>>
>>8453242
>is gyro meat an healthful alternative?
Who knows? Do you know honestly know anything about portions, and calorie counting? You have to pay attention to sauces, dressings, added fats, bread portions, etc and would you exercise the heck out of the thing? As far as nutritionwise? Gyro meat and all the trimmings and usual sides are filled with some nutritional varied good things, but calorie wise, you have to look at the whole picture.

I guess if I was going to a uhh, kebab place, or greek restaurant, my best two choices of "Eat This Not That" kind of thinking would be chicken schwarma (grilled marinated in spices and yogurt chicken chunks on a stick) with some fattoush or taboulleh salad, or possibly a falafel or hummus platter, avoiding too much olive oil on top of the puddle of hummus or baba ghanoush.....or, if going greek (where they aren't afraid of pork in the gyro), I'd get the meat on top of a salad and go easy on the dressing, maybe only eating a couple of the triangles, some kind of grilled chicken on top of greek salad.

I doubt either restaurant has "lean and low cal" version of gyro meat, but if you are really craving the heck out of it it might be a desire for lamb, which you could try to get grilled on its own? They tend to season the kebabs with a similar flavor profile.
>>
>>8454090
They're not evil since as simple biomolecules they lack cognitive abilities to be so.
It's just that overwhelming majority of the time overconsumption of carbs is the single biggest reason people are so b i g, and restricting them is the easiest way to shed excess weight.
>>
>>8454206
Never had a gyro worth dying over.
>>
>>8453242
Eat tofu instead of all meat. Do not spice it or make it have any real taste. Just boil it with a bit of salt, it will be bland and terrible. But this way you eat less. When you start losing weight you are allowed to add some flavors to tofu, there are plenty of recipes for not so bad tofu. And have only veggies and tofu in fridge, do not buy anything else.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.