[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a vitamix, anyone have cool recipes to share? Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: GS-rglam-black_fullsize.jpg (51KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
GS-rglam-black_fullsize.jpg
51KB, 620x620px
Just got a vitamix, anyone have cool recipes to share?

Just tried their broccoli cheddar soup, pretty good
>>
I have a nutrabullet which i'm guessing is the same shit.

I just blend a shit load of vegetables together and down it with disgust.

really starts my day off with some anger and hatred.
>>
>>8453144
I do this but with an egg, vodka, celery, and a bit of parsley
really makes me contemplate killing myself but I feel great after the taste is gone
>>
>>8453144
Kale is pretty awesome for your mood.
>>
File: 8151474578_cf6919c1ef_z.jpg (190KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
8151474578_cf6919c1ef_z.jpg
190KB, 480x640px
>>8453121
Very nice purchase OP.

Cashew Sour Cream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seSjWWtqmbY

Also have you made frozen banana ice cream or homemade nut butter yet? Mayo?

Cooking a big pot of White Northern beans and pureeing the beans/cooking liquid as a base along with some sauteed onion/garlic (Maybe 1 large/3 cloves per 1lbs cooked bean-base) and a dash of apple cider vinegar and spices of your choice to taste makes a thick chowder-like soup that you can then adjust for consistency with either stock or water.
>>
>>8453121

caesar dressing
>>
>>8453273
Havent made nut butter, plan to do it and add some cinnamon. Also want to make jalapeno cream cheese. Definitely going to make all kinds of soups.
>>
File: IMG_6615_1000.jpg (491KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6615_1000.jpg
491KB, 1000x562px
>>8453730
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup is definitely one of the ones you should try as the fibrous starchy interior brings lesser blenders to their knees when trying to achieve a velvety smooth texture even after straining.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlRqh21CfHI
Garnish with sour or heavy cream/coconut milk and chives/parsley or even the roasted seasoned squash seeds.
>>
>>8453121

I got this on the stove as we speak that I just blended up

> 1 Acorn squash

> 4 carrots peeled

> 1 large sweet potato quartered

Cut the squash in half, remove seeds, throw two cloves of garlic in each half with skin on

Salt and pepper the squash and put a bit of olive oil inside and around the edges, salt lightly and oil the carrots and sweet potato

Roast in oven at 425f for about 40-45 minutes.

Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Take the skins off the sweet potatoes and squash. Remove skins from garlic. Cut up carrots into thirds and toss everything in the vitamix.

I add two cups vegetable stock and a 13 oz can of coconut milk, a bit of smoked paprika, thyme and oregano. I also add some caramelized onions I keep on the ready but you could roast some onion and get a similar effect.

I add about a tablespoon of white miso paste and blend it till it's velvet smooth.

Throw it in a pot with a bay leaf and let it simmer on low for about 30 mins. I like to have it with some crusty bread on the side. Makes for a real nice winter soup.
>>
>>8453273
What the hell is non-dairy milk?
>>
I've blended rhubarb in my vitamix, that's fucking insane.

Drink you should try, don't laugh, I know kale is meme food but...

2 cups of grapes
2 cups of kale
2 cups of ice

Seriously refreshing.
>>
>>8454685
Damn I gotta get green grapes.
>>
>>8454579
plant based. soy milk, almond milk and coconut milk
>>
>>8453158
Typical moron.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4109776/Could-salad-contaminated-Doctor-warns-toxic-levels-copper-lurking-kale-avocado-coconut.html
>>
>>8457848
>warns
>could
>dailymail
>>
>>8453121
>bought a blender because of gimmick
>actually fell for gimmick and "cooked" soup in his blender

fucking gross dude. do you have no standards?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.