[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favourite way to prepare pork chops?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

What is your favourite way to prepare pork chops?
>>
>>8452593
Grilled with s&p or slow cooked in a mushroom sauce
>>
Fried in late would you like my recipe?
>>
File: US_Flag_Burn.jpg (202KB, 729x1000px) Image search: [Google]
US_Flag_Burn.jpg
202KB, 729x1000px
>>8452593
with apple sauce
>>
>>8452593
>salt, pepper and rosemary 30 minutes before cooking
>sear in hot pan with a little oil
>DO NOT OVERCOOK
>>
>>8452593
Grilled with a light brush of pineapple BBQ sauce to 135 degrees. Sides are saute asparagus w garlic and coconut rice.

Assuming you can pull that off, you'll have a mouth orgasm.
>>
>>8452609
Yeah most people cook their pork into a dusty heap.
Trichinosis is gone from pretty much all pigs now, it's safe to cook pork medium rare.
>>
File: Maggots.webm (315KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Maggots.webm
315KB, 720x404px
>>
I just fry it in a pan with some water and a lid and put some pepper on it.
>>
File: Shake-N-Bake-Pork-6-oz.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Shake-N-Bake-Pork-6-oz.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
>>
>>8452613

It was safe to cook mid rare even when Trichiniosis was a thing. We've known for 100 years know that even "mid rare" temp is high enough to kill the parasite.
>>
>>8452767

Why on earth would you put water in the pan? For what purpose?

It's highly counterproductive. As long as there's water in the pan all you're doing is steaming the chop. The pan won't get hot enough to brown it properly with water present.
>>
>>8452793
Seeing this shit literally triggers my PTSD of childhood.

Ate this shit nearly every night for 15 years (overcooked as fuck) w/ microwaved canned green beans (no seasoning or anything) and offbrand mac and cheese made w/ water instead of milk and no butter
>>
>>8452593
Bang with mallet till thin and tender (takes a while)
Season with salt, pepper on alternate sides
Panee with thick/thin breadcrumbs
Fry in small quantity of lard
Serve with fried seasoned cabbage (cumin and allspice)

$ource: polish chef
>>
Cuban style, garlic, onions salt & pepper, pan fried in olive oil and sprinkled with lime juice.
>>
File: Schnitzel-Wiener-Art1.jpg (34KB, 510x267px) Image search: [Google]
Schnitzel-Wiener-Art1.jpg
34KB, 510x267px
>>
>>8453015
ty very much. ive got lotsa pork chops like 3 packs and been wonderin how to cook it. this was a great option.
>>
File: IMG_20170110_190503.jpg (367KB, 1000x1347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170110_190503.jpg
367KB, 1000x1347px
Just bought some pork chops too, really couldn't pass them up since they were only $0.99/pound.

They are thin-cut and bone in.
"Fresh sirloin end pork chops" I'm not exactly sure what that means yet, but due to the price I'm assuming its the shittiest possible cut of pork. Cant get a good photo because I had them in the freezer for a few days, but they looked okay to me? Still no idea how to cook them, I'm thinking oven because its probably too much to fit into a frying pan.

>>8452793

Not a bad idea, actually...
>>
File: Hengstenbergsauerkraut.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hengstenbergsauerkraut.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
Bake them smothered in this.

Impossible to fuck up.
>>
File: pork-chop-with-pecans.jpg (33KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
pork-chop-with-pecans.jpg
33KB, 338x450px
A few years ago I went with my family to pigeon forget and gatlinburg. Horrible place, glad that God saw fit to strike it down.

However, there was this one tourist trap with a restaurant called The Old Mill and they had some sort of pecan and pecan glaze porkchop that was fucking fantastic.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.