[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BODY DEMANDS SOMETHING SWEET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: rept.gif (835KB, 280x189px) Image search: [Google]
rept.gif
835KB, 280x189px
I want something sweet right fucking now, for a week now - if not more. I REALLY FUCKING CRAVE IT, SO OBVIOUSLY IT'S UNCONSCIOUS MIND TELLING ME WHAT I NEED. I imagine chocolate, ice-cream, cakes and all sorts of tasty shit, but I decided to eat healthy. (Also I don't have a lot of money).

What can i satiate this sweet URGE with? Pine-apple is too acidic it rapes my fucking lips. Everything else is not enough and pears are too fucking expensive. The only thing I can think of is home-made caramel, but I can't fucking stuff it in my mouth anymore. PLEASE HELP ME FOR FUCK'S SAKE I CAN'T BEAR IT ANY LONGER.
>>
banana
>>
banana
>>
A spoonful of honey
>>
banana
>>
Food cravings are a sign of something wrong with your diet. Like a sugar addiction. Go get a smoothie.
>>
>>8452242
>you're addicted to sugar
>go and consume a bunch of sugar

KY my man.
>>
Peanut butter on wheat with a drizzle of honey. If that isn't enough, add a banana.
>>
>>8452233
NOT SWEET ENOUGH I ATE A BUNCH AND FUCKING NOTHING.

>>8452240
It's expensive as fuck.

>>8452242
> craving sugar means you're addicted to sugar
Well fuck I guess I should also check if I'm addicted to heroin cause I never really do it either.
Also thanks for disproving the evolution - which says EVERYBODY FUCKING HAS IT AND IT'S 164% NORMAL. You fucking degenerate.

>>8452250
Don't have peanut butter OR wheat - I'm not in US my man.
>>
>>8452263

Looks like you may just have to push through the cravings. That may be for the best, anyway.
>>
I add aspartame to stuff. This satisfies my craving for sweetness.
>>
>>8452263
>Don't have peanut butter
Why even live
>>
>>8452227
>Eat pineapple regularly
>Get sweet craving
>Fap and aim for your mouth

Simples
>>
>>8452336
Do you fucking read me? NO PIINEAPPLES FAGGOT. They fuck my lips.
>>
Lol americans

They even have hfcs in their white bread

Nobody else but poor countries do this
Shame on you amerilards

Sorry OP but you should just kill you're a self
>>
File: IMG_0671.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0671.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Compact and healthy!

Try to guess things about me.
>>
Pear?
>>
>>8452345
have someone who can eat pineapple jack off in your mouth then you raging mongoloid
>>
>>8452345
You aren't supposed to eat the outside
>>
>>8452376
I guess that you are a slob.
>>
Have a can of your favorite soda. It's less than 150 kcal and sweet as fuck.
>>
>>8452425
>>8452376
Wrong thread sorry hahaha.
>>
File: BRN_7-Icecream.jpg (143KB, 900x550px) Image search: [Google]
BRN_7-Icecream.jpg
143KB, 900x550px
sweet and healthy
>>
>>8452434
Open your fucking eyes moronic fucko. I said I QUIT EATING UNHEALTHING, NOW I ONLY EAT HEALTHY YOU SHIT EATING CUNT.
>>
>>8452460
>and healthy
>non-living things can be healthy.
>>
>>8452472
healthy cuz it replaces something bad you otherwise would have eaten
>>
>>8452469
>carbs aren't healthy
Read more.
>>
>>8452473
I think you missed the point. Non-living things can't be healthy. Ice cream isn't alive. Put it together.
>>
>>8452478
its got fiber and low sugar
m8 its a very healthy ice cream
for dieters

who need replacement for sweets in their life

thats why i recommended it
>>
>>8452485
It's not healthy; it's not alive.
>>
>>8452486
its healthier than what the other thing would be if he cracked and fell away from his diet

as in better for the body

doesnt make it a nutritionally beneficial food i agree
>>
>>8452494
>its healthier
not it's not and it was never healthy to begin with.
>>
>>8452500
>I imagine chocolate, ice-cream, cakes and all sorts of tasty shit, but I decided to eat healthy.

halo top is healthier than all of these things
>>
>>8452502
No, none of those things have health; so it can't be healthier.
>>
>>8452515
yes one food damages your body

and one just kind of satiates you and satisfies you so that way you arent being damaged
because having pleasure is still important
>>
>>8452486
I see that you're just shitposting semantics to fuck with this guy, but you're wrong. Nonliving systems can be healthy or unhealthy, such as internet connections.
>>
>>8452472
>>8452478
>>8452486
>>8452500
>>8452515
Holy autism

Health applies to plenty of non living subjects, try reading past the first definition
>>
>>8452526
Health is the level of functional and metabolic efficiency of a living organism. I can't help you're illiterate.
>>
>>8452227
You are pregnant
>>
>>8452528
That's called "healthful" you imbecile. Being correct =/= being autistic.

It's faggots like you who refer to stuff that's payed for by taxes as "free". Fuck off
>>
>>8452417
https://blogs.unimelb.edu.au/sciencecommunication/2012/10/07/the-flesh-eating-pineapple/
>>
>>8452534
It's not a word moron.
>>
>>8452534
He's right though. You are clearly on the spectrum
>>
>>8452824
There is no "SPECTRUM": it's just a continuous set of wavelength of light particles. Not to mention you're using it out of context.
>>
Strawberry, apples, mango
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.