[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this the ultimate patrician /ck/ redpill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

is this the ultimate patrician /ck/ redpill?
>>
>>8451763
yes
>>
no but seriously bump
>>
>>8451763
Outsourcing all control of your nutrition to one company ?. That would not be redpill
>>
(((soylent)))
>>
File: 1480293383138.jpg (45KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
1480293383138.jpg
45KB, 736x919px
>>8451763
>>8451766
This is just more gay supplement for bodybuilders. I was watching movie on vimeo 1-2 years ago about guy who drink this for month.
>muh patrician
So you are souless reptilian jew, put on your clown shoes and go back to /fa/.
>>
>>8451836
Cosmo Wright was an avid soylent drinker. And now he is no longer Cosmo Wright.
>>
>>8451763
>redpill

Fuck off
>>
>>8451763
Sure. All of the ingredients are produced in some factory in china and then mixed together in a rat infested warehouse. Also the whole product was developed by a person who has no nutritional education background. Yes, this is a product I want to exclusively ingest.
Also
>Soylent is an open source meal replacement
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>8451840
You can't get more plebbitor than that.
>>
>>8451836
Bodybuilders wouldn't drink that
>>
>>8451864
>>Soylent is an open source meal replacement
>What the fuck does that even mean?
They tell you exactly what goes in it, in what quantities, so you can roll your own if you want, or adjust as you see fit.

I gather its makeup is also kind of crowd sourced, like Wikipedia entries, so a troll can say "well I think it needs five times more magnesium", and then use a second account to say "yeah, 5x magnesium", and a couple more accounts to establish the magnesium mandate, and then the next formulation will have five times the amount of magnesium.
>>
I heard it's overpriced and a rip off.
>>
>>8452009
>They tell you exactly what goes in it, in what quantities
In civilized countries, this is required by law - although some ingredients can at times be lumped together under one name.
See: spices, flavourings (natural and/or artifical), extracts and what not.
>>
>>8451763
If you want to drink gloop for sustenance, buy stuff from an actual medical company that has properly tested their shit for safety. Their stuff is almost always cheaper as well.
Not long ago there was a batch of soylent bars that caused people to vomit and shit their pants.
The soylent guy is fucking insane as well. He doesn't believe in washing his clothes because it wastes water. Instead he freezes them to clean them and eventually throws them away when they get too gross. Do you seriously want to eat something created by that guy?
>>
>>8452075
He sounds like fun.
>>
>>8452022
The supplement market is notorious for mislabeling and lack of critical review from FDA since it falls in between food and drugs kind of. Seeing trademarked or proprietary ingredients is fairly common so a lot of people aren't sure what in it even after reading the ingredients.
>>
If you want to transition maybe
>>
>>8451838
*Narcissa
*she
please stop being transphobic, it's very rude.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.