[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is medium-rare Canada Goose breast. >tfw have steak-tier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: canada goose breast.jpg (269KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
canada goose breast.jpg
269KB, 1600x1066px
This is medium-rare Canada Goose breast.

>tfw have steak-tier food flying around my neighborhood
>>
looks really good.

Why don't you post pics of the thing you made though?
>>
Never cooked wild geese, but I've heard they are super lean and hard to bake and have them turn out tender.
>>
>>8450808
>Why don't you post pics of the thing you made though?
I didn't make any yet.
>>
Where do you get this? I want to try goose but they are protected in Canada and it is illegal to kill them
>>
Never tried goose, I wonder why it lost out to Turkey as the Christmas bird? Goose just seems more appealing.
>>
>>8450799
I feel wild Canadian goose would be disgusting. annoying shits also.
>>
>>8452182
Why would Canada protect a bird that's just above Seagulls in terms of annoyance?
>>
>>8452199
i guess because its our national bird. its fucking retarded, i agree. i hate those stupid fuckers
>>
These damn things are everywhere, mean as hell and pretty much pests. They colonized the pond at the local community college, shit all over the sidewalk, and hiss at and harass the people who need to walk by.
I would love to wring its fucking neck and pop it in the oven, but here too the fucking things are protected. I have no idea why because they are abundant as fuck, and cause plane crashes. The pieces of shit are semi-domesticated and fail to migrate, they somehow manage to pond to stay ice-free most of the winter.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNAOORJlCZY
>>
Wait, so uncooked poultry is fine to eat...?
>>
>>8453230

all meat is fine to eat raw if wasn't raised/processed in filth.

you can't eat game birds well done.. has to be medirum rare/medium; no more than medium. you've never had duck, quail, squab, etc?
>>
>>8453230
Despite the public opinion outcry of "ZOMG you can't eat chicken anything other than well done", yeah, you can.

From a bacterial perspective there's no difference between eating rare duck, chicken, or beef steak.

Source: Modernist Cuisine, Vol 1, chapter 3.

The reason for the persistance of the myth that poultry is dangerous when raw is simply a matter of tradition. We've been used to eating rare steaks. OTOH there's not much in our cuisine that offers poultry to a similar degree of doneness.
>>
>>8453241
Also raw chicken just doesn't taste that good
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.