[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have been to Hungry Howies? Is it any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: rfh5Upm8.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rfh5Upm8.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
How many of you have been to Hungry Howies?
Is it any good?
>>
>>8449190
never had it but yeah its pretty good. you should go.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>8449195
>never had it
>its pretty good
>>
Good question OP. The one near me looks so shitty from the outside I was amazed to find out they're a chain.
>>
they are not the greatest pizza but they do deliver until 3:00 am on weekends which has kept me from getting several DUIs in the past
>>
>>8449199
you like that response, didnt you?
>>
For the price it is actually quite tasty. Get the Cajun crust
>>
>>8449204
>>8449207

So, average, at best. Thanks for the info.

For the next decade or so i'll be on a quest to try different pizzas throughout the country and rate them.
>>
>>8449241
Will do

>>8449210
Yes
>>
>>8449248
If youre really doing that skip the entire state of Florida.
>>
>>8449264
Thanks for the heads up
>>
>>8449283
You can spend that extra time in the Chicagoland area.
Not for the deep dish though.
>>
>>8449264
Wrong. Dude needs to go to Sachel's in Gainesville and Helenback in Destin. Both are god tier.
>>
haven't had them in years, but the hot sandwiches used to be 2 thumbs up.
>>
>>8449293
Sounds good
>>
>>8449190
ate their shit every monday at my high school back in the day
pretty average pizza for hot and ready stuff I prefer little ceasars.
>>
I used to eat their pizza at university every Wednesday cause they had a $3 cheese pizza special. The pizza is a bit rubbery but when you spend all your money on booze and weed, you can't afford to be picky.

Other favorite spot was an Italian deli that did $5 16" subs. Eat half a sub for lunch and half for dinner. I gained 30-40lbs at university. Hit the gym after graduation and lost it all. Hate seeing my photos from back then.
>>
>>8449190
Never had it, but yeah I'd recommend it.
>>
It's honestly better than the big 3 pizza chains t b h

A friend's family owned a few HH franchises, all the dough was made fresh at least. It is good shitty pizza. wings aren't bad as well.
>>
Their pizza is trash, but their baked subs are seriously top shelf tier.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.