[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eating Disorders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: justice-1296381_960_720.png (40KB, 619x720px) Image search: [Google]
justice-1296381_960_720.png
40KB, 619x720px
If you've been doing well/eating healthily, what triggers you?
I'll start. And for the record, I'm sorry for blog posting:
>22
>Long distance relationship
>Very submissive
>Just visited s/o
>Get home
>Don't eat until 4:30 pm because I didn't get hungry until 2, so that's when I started cooking
>Ended up having two bowls of the soup I made, two bowls of yogurt with fruit, five cookies that I made, and some leftover spaghetti from the night before.

Let the binge/purge cycle begin. Again.
Any tips to stop it?
>>
>>8448698
Recovering from bulimia.

Just eat regularly. You'll feel that you're overeating, but it's a reactive hunger. Don't purge, eat whenever you want to. In a few months you'll be alright, OP.
>>
I should clarify that I included that I'm submissive because around the s/o I only cook when he's hungry and make sure he has his fill.
>>
>>8448700
From your standpoint, would it be detrimental or helpful if I asked him to tell me when /what I could eat?
>>
>>8448720
Detrimental. Only person who should determine what you should eat is you or a professional.

If you're not hungry, eat at least 3 meals ~500kcal and two snacks, if not more until regular habits return. Read "Brain over Binge".
>>
File: lol.jpg (25KB, 439x625px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
25KB, 439x625px
>>8448698
stop being a pussy and lift some weights. pic related weighs 440 lbs, you think he wastes his time thinking about eating disorders?
>>
>>8448751
I'm not a 440 lb man and don't want to be.
>>
>>8448739
I've tried tracking calories before. It doesn't end well.
>>
>>8448766
Don't track, just make sure you get enough.

But seriously, if you can't eat on your own see a nutritionist.
>>
>>8448770
Fuck nutritionists, though. None of their work is grounded in Science so their guesswork/fad suggestions change with the wind.
>>
>>8448766
fuck you, your anecdotal evidence and your lack of willpower
>>8448698
>>8448708
see a shrink to get in a better place mentally and that will help your relationship with food as well
>>
>>8448763
my point is just lift some weights and focus on getting stronger and your eating disorder will go away
>>
>>8448781
Guidance is guidance.
>>
>>8448790
Bullimic above. I am a weightlifter and wrestler and my eating disorder came from restricting for leanness. Granted, my focus on muscle kept me from restricting until I became a skelly faggot.
>>
>>8448698
Most of that stuff had no purpose, unless you're trying to hint at your anxiety issues and defeatist personality. See a therapist and spend time looking for a good one that specializes in disordered eating and anxiety.
>>
>>8448789
Not that anon but counting calories drove me crazy. I did it for 5 months and lost the weight I needed to and when I started wanting to maintain I became obsessed with counting calories and started adding way more calories than the real amount I was eating because I felt guilty from eating and I couldn't eat anything without crying. ED.
>>
>>8449308
That is exactly what happens to me if I count calories.

Then I end up binging.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.