[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

burgers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 4055-2.jpg (158KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
4055-2.jpg
158KB, 500x334px
i've been craving them for the past two weeks and i ate one yesterday but i still want more.
my favorite kind of burger is a wagyu burger.
discuss burgers
>>
>>8447937
Wagyu means cow
It is just a breed
Unless you're eating in Japan you are not even getting the "famous" Wagyu because they don't export it
And it's not even the best meat breed in Japan
Remove yourself, plebian pretender
>>
>>8447937
I love burger
>>
Fucking cold ass Michigan. Even if I could get my grill to light I'd still have to stand outside to grill some burgers
>>
I'm in love with turkey burgers desu. I get the patties premade from costco but I make my own sauce and seasonings. When you do it just right it makes you want to just go around slapping strangers for not knowing that you can burger so tasty.
>>
>>8448713

Cook them in a pan on the stove then. Just get a fattier mince blend and keep basting with the fat.
>>
>>8447937

I don't really understand the appeal of kobe/waygu burgers. If it is a steak yes, getting a steak with more fat requires a higher grade, more marbling.

more fat in a burger just requires you to grind it in.

So basically paying for kobe burgers would seem to be a ripoff. I doubt anyone could tell the difference with a regular burger with extra beef fat ground in.
>>
>>8448769
>I don't really understand the appeal of kobe/waygu burgers

It's advertising/marketing.

There's an abundance of cheap "kobe" ground beef--it's whatever is left on the carcass after the steak cuts have been removed.

And the name "Kobe beef" implies quality. So it's pretty easy to see how someone could take a cheap byproduct of the premium steak industry and then sell that as an overpriced hamburger.

It makes even more sense at a restaurant that serves Kobe steaks. Instead of throwing away the trim they grind it & offer it as a premium burger.
>>
File: 1438865259557.png (90KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1438865259557.png
90KB, 618x618px
>>8447937
>wagyu burger
(you)
>>
>>8448793
>>8448784
>>8448769
>>8447947
I'm a pleb who doesn't have much experience, but certainly a high end kobe or wagyu piece of meat is more than just well marbled? As in, even a very lean cut would still be more flavorful than expected. And thus the burger would also ultimately be a bit better. Maybe not a huge difference, but at least a discernable one.

Or is it literally just how well-marbled the steak is
>>
File: Kobe-Grading-System-and-Seal1.jpg (46KB, 625x549px) Image search: [Google]
Kobe-Grading-System-and-Seal1.jpg
46KB, 625x549px
>>8448810
It's about marbling
>>
>>8448723
>Turkey Burger
You mean a turkey sandwich with hamburger buns? A burger is always beef, because otherwise it's not a burger.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.