[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: KFC.jpg (29KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
KFC.jpg
29KB, 550x412px
What happened to this place?

-Restaurants always filthy
-Food is too expensive for the quality and portions served
-Food is bland, dry, and overly greasy
-The advertisements are annoying and insulting to the Colonel
-Extra crispy is not crispy at all
-No longer an okay play to bring a date
-Food isn't made to order which results in tons of food being thrown out because no one ordered it in time
>>
>-No longer an okay play to bring a date
...did you at some point think that was okay?
>>
>>8447471
Actually quite good here. Except the chicken is salty as f**c
>>
apparently it's better in other countries, going to try some when I go to japan in march. I see no reason to go to kfc instead of popeyes where I live.
>>
how hard is it to have workers clean up tables every hour?

every other restaurant is capable of doing it.
>>
>>8447488
kek
>>
If you go to the original restaurant they still serve it in the quality of old. After colonel sold it off to be franchised he was appalled at the drop in quality that occurred.

Never eat franchised food. It's always worse than the original.
>>
>>8447534
>f**c
fucc?
>>
>>8448744
Very hard when you hire lazy, unmotivated, and complacent inner-city minorities. It's a fact that while Blacks and Mexicans can be some of the best and hardest workers they are too often some of the worst, especially in poverty stricken areas.
>>
>>8447488
I once took a black girl to KFC and she sperged out about racism and left me. I didn't even think about that when I decided to go there, I just really wanted chicken and it was closer than Popeyes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.