[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone please help me learn to like cheese I cannot fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tfw.jpg (66KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
66KB, 630x748px
Someone please help me learn to like cheese
I cannot fucking stand it ever since I was a child except on tacos and pizza (and even now I'm starting to hate the taste of it on franchise za)

I think its because when I was a wee lad I knocked over a bunch of mac and cheese on my head and the event traumatized me a bit

Usually I can just avoid it without too much issue other than my family making fun of me a bit, but this cute girl I like wants to make me pasta this Wednesday and there's a high chance its going to have cheese in it and I don't want her to think I'm some fucking sperg that doesn't like whats unfortunately one of the most common foods

What can I do to get over this?
>>
>>8444951
>"hey could you leave out the cheese from that pasta, I love pasta but ever since I was a kid- it's the weirdest thing I know- ever since I was a kid I hated cheese. Thanks"
>>
>hey bro can you hold the cheese on my burger? You see when I was a kid I spilled mac n cheese on myself so I'm gonna need you to keep the cheddar to yourself
>>
>>8444955
then she'll inquire more and then I'll have to explain and she'll think I'm a fucking sperg and another failed instance of doing sex to a cute asian girl will pass
my heart cannot take much more failure I think it would be easier to just get over this phobia
>>
File: Milat Maxim 08.jpg (34KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Milat Maxim 08.jpg
34KB, 650x366px
>>8444965
>keep the cheddar to yourself
>>
>>8444951
Don't know what to tell you. I love cheese but rarely eat it because I don't like poor quality cheese, and the good stuff is expensive. I'd rather spend my money on other things. Also cheese is a lot of fat and salt. If you already get enough fat and salt in your diet there's no real reason to bother with it.

I regularly eat pasta and almost never put cheese on it. It's not a requirement.
>>
>>8444970
Don't Asians have the highest instance of lactose intolerance?
>>
>>8444951
Just tell her you're lactose-intolerant except for milk, ice-cream and yoghurt.

Or just tell that bitch to make tomato-based sauce as it is the only good pasta.
>>
I brought this up to the friend who set us up and she thought I was being weird
She's seen me eat pizza before so pulling the lactose in tolerance thing wasn't an option...
>>
>>8444970
>she'll know I'm a fucking sperg
fixed that part for you
>>
>>8446614
Suck my ass dude.
>>
you're better off never eating cheese. cheese = fat people food.
>>
>>8446635
But how am I going to get laid if I don't enjoy her food?
>>
>>8446635
Pleb detected.
>>
My wife loves sugar, hates cheese
My girlfriend loves cheese, hates sugar
>>
>>8444951
>I cannot fucking stand it ever since I was a child except on tacos and pizza (and even now I'm starting to hate the taste of it on franchise za)
Buy some dough ball at your grocery.
Press out as well as you can onto a piece of parchment on a cookie sheet.
Slice some tomatoes on top, sprinkle some raw garlic and olive oil, and snip some basil.
Buy a block of fresh whole(!) milk mozzarella, grate it now on top. Hit it with a little salt and pepper or chili flakes.
Hit with some paper thin slices of purple onion, or some sauteed spinach or mushrooms. Can't hurt to slice some delicious cooked coins of sausage, even some kind of chicken artichoke basil or whatever sausage looks good that week. I might add some clumps of ricotta to my pizza.

Moral of the story: don't rate cheese by the lowest tier quality you get in restaurants. Good cheese isn't inexpensive. Buy whole milk products, and use it in recipes.

What to tell the girl? If you're so damn close already that she's inviting you back to her place and cooking for you, I think you can speak to her honestly about whatever little quirks that make you yourself. Get over yourself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.