[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best oil to fry bacon in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

What's the best oil to fry bacon in?
>>
>>8441193
Rendered bacon fat
>>
>>8441193
It makes its own fat.
>>
File: 1481769868102.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1481769868102.gif
2MB, 245x180px
>>8441193
jesus fucking christ, is this b8? you cant be fucking serious. you put bacon in a dry pan dumbass, fat renders out of the bacon, and you can use it for future cooking. ffs
>>
>>8441193
that literally looks like you shit or puked on your plate and took a picture.
>>
Bacon always starts in a cold pan. Its retarded to preheat a pan for bacon. You actually can get bacon to stick if you throw it into a screaming hot pan.
>>
>>8441193
Saved for Food Gore threads
>>
>>8441193
My ex-sister in law, from panama, would drop bacon into an inch of oil in the dutch oven, into balls. It tasted nothing like bacon when she was through, but rather like corn oil.

When asked why she did that, it being so unusual and all, it was discovered she had a fear of the raw spots on bacon, a real aversion actually to any rubbery white fat. She liked her bacon well done, and that was how to ensure it.

Disgusting, I agree. And, for people like that? The best method is microwave bacon. It stays flat and gets equal nuking, even if it bubbles up.
>>
>>8441208

It makes fat? How?
>>
>>8441240
You could tell her to simmer the bacon in water in the same pan. The water will evaporate leaving behind the rendered bacon grease, the bacon will then saute in it's own grease.
>>
File: IMG_1366.jpg (140KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1366.jpg
140KB, 800x600px
I use canola oil for my bacon and sausage. It's got a very neutral flavor.
>>
>>8441253
i wish i could reach through the internet to slap the living shit out of you. this is clearly b8
>>
File: GzSAA.St.117.jpg (39KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
GzSAA.St.117.jpg
39KB, 620x413px
>>8441253
>put in pan
>add heat
>magical liquid fat from nowhere!
>>
>>8441273

Well your words hurt so I hope you feel some satisfaction from that.
>>
>>8441253
can you fucking read?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.