[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicken and Rice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1481575571330.png (1MB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481575571330.png
1MB, 1100x1200px
Hi, I currently eat chicken and rice most days. I want to spice it up a little bit. I currently add pilau spice to the rice and make a honey and jerk spice glaze for the chicken.

However, as you can imagine, this gets boring. I need cheap ways to spice up this, and especially vegetables thatd go well with this.

Pic unrelated
>>
Depends on how you normally make it
>>
File: rippeGOD.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rippeGOD.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>8440885
Stop being a little bitch, squat lower, squat heavier and eat 15 big macs a day.
>>
Why is Franz driving the car himself? Where is his wife? Why does he look like Mario? What is that furry thing even?

Jesus provide me with some context
>>
>>8440885
Chicken and rice are both mild in flavor and you can spice it up however you want.

Add tomatoes, basil, thyme, oregano and go "Italian".

Use cumin, chili powder (or dried peppers), bell peppers, onion, and go "Mexican".

Use ginger, soy, sesame oil, green onions and go "Asian".

Anything works. Just pick a theme and use the appropriate spices.
>>
>>8440885
>most days.
Kind of scary. Hope you're mixing it up nutritionally speaking. White rice is a high glycemic index, whereas brown is better, you still shouldn't be having it every day without some beans, veggies, etc.

My two favorite chicken n rice dishes are a leftovers mess called "arroz imperial" out of Cuba. Try this home cook's video, and don't knock the mayo step, it's essential.
https://youtu.be/zx1N_-fLKls

I make a baked chicken in rice dish that mocks the Moroccan preserved lemon flavor. Into a pyrex 9x11, I bake uncovered bone-in 4 chicken breasts for 20 minutes, add the rest of my ingredients and cover for 40 minutes. The chicken is marinated in lime juice, salt, pepper, raw garlic, paprika. When brown, into the dish goes stewed or whole tomatoes with the juices (or fresh tomatoes). Diana brand pearl valencia rice (kind of risotto texture when cooked, creamy sticky rice). Top off the tomato liquid with chicken stock or wine, or water to steam the rice. Toss in several onions, the spent limes from your marinade (with peels!), and garlic cloves.Cover with foil. The juice from the bones makes the rice extra sticky from gelatin, and areas of the rice are bitter from zest, or more tomato-y than other bites. It's awesome and pretty healthy too, so serve it with balance with some garlic bread, wine and an avocado salad.
>>
>>8441113
We had a thread on /his/ where people posted history related things from deviantart

someone found that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.