[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What restaurant chain gives you the worst service nationwide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: dq.jpg (265KB, 851x564px) Image search: [Google]
dq.jpg
265KB, 851x564px
What restaurant chain gives you the worst service nationwide?

I'm not sure I've ever had a great experience at Dairy Queen. The one in my city in Iowa, and the one in the next city over are INCREDIBLY slow. I've been to one in Virginia that is really dirty and you just feel gross sitting there. The best one I've been to was in Illinois, where they got the food out fairly quick, but the toast was burnt.

I keep coming back though, 'cause they have really good tendies.
>>
>>8440827
>really good tendies.
No. No they don't.
>>
>>8440827
There chicken tendies are frozen Tyson chicken meal tendies... They are gross as fuck you sir have no taste buds just stick to the beef
>>
>>8440869
They are but they're still better than the beef. The beef is just frozen patties which are all in the same pre-cut pattern to simulate the appearance of being hand formed. They are cooked up in large batches before lunch and dinner and left in warming trays until someone orders one. Then they just assemble it and warm it up with a "booster" (microwave).
>>
>>8440830
>>8440869
>>8440958
Their chicken is amazing. What's wrong with you people? What tendies do you consider top tier?
>>
File: cheesecake factory.jpg (128KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
cheesecake factory.jpg
128KB, 590x590px
>>8440960
>What tendies do you consider top tier?
If I'm going by chain restaurant rankings, in order of perfection:
1) Cheesecake Factory.
2) I'd rate sunday night fried chicken breast (yea, like 4 tendies in a breast) special at cracker barrel really good. It's buttermilk battered two giant chicken breasts deep fried. Don't go any other day, where it's breaded oven-baked fried chicken instead. You'll have leftovers for a work lunch the next day.
3) Chilis does decent fresh fried tenders. Or well they used to, I haven't gotten them in 10 years.
4) ChickFilA chicken nuggets have a yummy sauce dipper, and a good peppery batter.
5) Popeyes spicy strips aren't so bad in a po'boy, but they're more crust than chicken.
I'd put Church's chicken on any list not just for the strips, but because they have fried okra and honey biscuits
>>
>>8440960
I meant to say that the chicken tendies are frozen but they are better than the beef. I like them but I miss the buffalo chicken basket.
>>
Every Popeyes I've been to aside from one has had fucking dogshit service
>>
File: Fatz Tendies.jpg (33KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
Fatz Tendies.jpg
33KB, 500x209px
>>8440976
Chick-fil-A nuggets are certainly some of the best chicken in the world, no doubt.

I didn't know Cheesecake Factory had tendies, but I'll give them a shot on your recommendation.

I love Cracker Barrel's chicken, but I've never had the Sunday night thing. I don't live near a Cracker Barrel anymore, but if I'm ever near one on a Sunday night I'll definitely try it.

I would add that Fatz Calabash Chicken is heavenly.
>>
>>8440980
I've only eaten at Popeye's once. Didn't really care for the food, but the service was just fine.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.