[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brothers, what are your opinions on oats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0507.jpg (68KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.jpg
68KB, 540x960px
Brothers, what are your opinions on oats?
>>
i mean, the y're fine
>>
would feed to dog imho
>>
File: oats.png (1MB, 1080x832px) Image search: [Google]
oats.png
1MB, 1080x832px
>>8439369
It is of oats that you ask?
>>
File: IMG_0495.jpg (445KB, 1600x1108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0495.jpg
445KB, 1600x1108px
>>8439690
Tell me about the oats brother, i beg of you
>>
We all eat hay and oats, why be at each others throats
>>
>>8439369
They keep me regular.
>>
>>8439715
Silence lesser brother of Nubian decent!
>>
File: IMG_0513.png (946KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0513.png
946KB, 800x588px
>>8439762
Thy shall be fined to the sum of ten stone of oats for your insolence!
>>
>>8439824
I CAN NOT HEAR YOU! CAN YOU PLEASE REPEAT THAT FOR ME AGAIN BROTHER!
>>
File: IMG_0494.jpg (433KB, 1600x1220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.jpg
433KB, 1600x1220px
>>8439830
AS PRESIDENT
OF THE UNITED STATES
I HEREBY
PARDON THIS ANON
>>
They'll become the new meme of 2017, with Oatbucks chains opening globally across nations. You heard it here first.
>>
Steel cut are good.

Rolled oats are for plebs
>>
File: 1483686213526.png (651KB, 540x445px) Image search: [Google]
1483686213526.png
651KB, 540x445px
Brother, let me tell you something. Many a day I have lumbered here by this fence and looked at this world. These fences which border this small plot of mud seem to be the edges of the Earth. But I have gazed many beyond the fence. I have watched the hills of green and the tall, slim, terrifying figures who lurk and haunt the strange barn on the far side of the hill, who appear as spectres as the sun rises at the break of day and refill the Oats, and float away without a word. Often I wonder why we are not like them, why we cannot give ourselves the oats, why we are limited and chained down by the girth of our bodies and the uselessness of our hooves. And indeed for many years this sad truth, that forever we would be trapped in this shallow frame, alone, and without purpose or direction, banished forever to wallow in our own filth, this depressed me. But yesterday I realized something. Who are we to be ungrateful for existence in the first place? Who are we to say that this life is not good enough? Instead of oblivion we have the warmth of the sun and the coolness of soil. We have fair conversations and a good night's sleep. Who am I to say that these simple comforts are no better than death? Should we not smile like the sun and bask in our happiness as the sunlight warms the soil without question or thank. So brother, let us share oats and smile and frolick as much as our girth might let us. Let us see this pen not as a prison or a hell but as a palace in which we might enjoy the best our existence has to offer. Give me some oats brother, and let us dine together. I love you.
>>
>>8439369
Forced meme general?
>>
File: wild_piglets.jpg (60KB, 958x512px) Image search: [Google]
wild_piglets.jpg
60KB, 958x512px
in all seriousness though, I like oats. a little dab of butter, some raisins, and some cinnamon, and I'm good.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.