[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: romanticmeal.jpg (57KB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
romanticmeal.jpg
57KB, 440x293px
Alright you Casanovas, what are the best meals to cook for a date (male or female)? Should you always go for three courses? Share your experiences.
>>
Cook up a nice cock that she can roll into her stupid fucking face
>>
>>8438963
something light like a capaccio as starter, maybe see food risotto or home made raviolis and a little sweet as dessert, crême brûlée or chocolate lava cake with cherries.. panties dropping assured
>>
Going to interject right now and establish that by modern standards you should not do anything showy or expensive for a girl until after you've fucked her.

Strictly "I'm doing this awesome thing and you can come along if you want"
>>
>>8438987
This
>>
As someone who's primary way of getting laid is cooking for girls, lemme break it down for you:

Step 1 is to make the girl comfortable enough for them to come to your place for you to cook. There are a lot of creeps out there and girls will be rightfully wary of a stranger being like "come back to my place", so if you If you're meeting them via the internet or via an acquaintence. that means cooking for them is not viable until the second date. On your first date (over coffee or a drink, no meal, 45 minutes tops), you casually mention that you have a passion for cooking. Subtly talk up how good you are at it at some point--don't outright brag, but talk about how you finally nailed a recipe you've been trying to get right for a while or something like that. Your only goal is to establish enough rapport that you're not a creep (if you're not a creep, this should be relatively easy).

Step 2: Tell them via text that you were hoping you could regale them with your cooking skills and were wondering when they were free. Set up the date earlier in the evening so she'd have time to get home from your place. Act like you're earnestly interested in cooking for her--ask her any dietary restrictions or cuisine preferences or favorite foods (but only do this once, don't grill her). If you sign up for a farm share (which you should, because they're awesome) say "i've been really hoping to use this great X that I just got". Basically, make it so that you don't expect her to fuck you for cooking for her/make it seem like it's not a ploy to get into her pants. Tell her to bring wine and specify what type of wine. She'll probably bring shitty wine so have a good bottle on hand.

Contd
>>
just watch the television show hannibal and do anything he does desu
>>
Step 3: Cook something good. A protein (with pan sauce) + starch + vegetable is a good, safe combination. Make it aesthetically pleasing, and easily palatable. Use plenty of butter without making it greasy. Put a tablecloth on your dining room table, break out nicer plates. Try and get everything done before she gets there (pre-cook and reheat the sides if you have to), but even if she gets there early offer her a glass of wine while you finish (bring a chair to the kitchen so she's not standing around awkwardly). Also, try not to get things so smoky that the fire alarm goes off.

Step 4: Before she gets there, make your place not a shithole--clean up and take out the trash, make your bed, etc. Your roommate can be there (it'll make it seem less like a booty call) but make sure he or she knows what's up so they can duck out once things get a little more intimate. Keep the lighting low and light a few good-smelling candles to absorb any strange odors. Put Drake's Nothing Was the Same, Frank Ocean's Channel Orange or Beyonce's Self-titled on your stereo. Don't put on anything that will have ads because it will kill the mood
>>
Step 5: Eat the delicious food you made, accept compliments to your food graciously and don't be self deprecating--in fact, feel free to ask her "what do you think?" if she doesn't complement your food. Drink wine to loosen up. Talk, laugh. Ask her if she wants the "grand tour" and go for the kiss when she's in your bedroom. You're on your own from there.
>>
>>8439015
hell yeah, its the serious reply guy with the long winded answer.
Not only is the"what do I cook for a girl" threads my favorite in /ck/, but youre my favorite poster in these threads. We already have "feed her dick" guy right off the bat, now we need "dont try too hard, just serve a salad and chicken" guy.

Personally, id say dont fap for 4-5 days before seeing her, serve her seared scallops so it looks like youre all fancy and shit then get drunk with her on 4 dollar a bottle wine, then stand up, walk right up to her and pull out your dick. Thats just me though.
>>
>>8439051

thanks man. I have it saved in my email because it comes up every so often. The music selections are a bit dated because I haven't been singe in a while (just got engaged to a girl i pulled this exact set of moves on). I guess now you'd put on Lemonaide by Beyonce, or Oology by Gallant or The weeknd's latest (blonde has too many fuckin' skits)
>>
>>8439020
>Step 3: Cook something good. A protein (with pan sauce) + starch + vegetable is a good, safe combination

what some some fancy sounding things that are that easy? thats all i cook but when people ask what i cook i just say "uh meat with sauteed vegetables in whatever sauce"
>>
>>8439078

Depends on how you're presenting it. If you want to be fancy, figure out the french or italian names of the dish or sauce and learn how to pronounce it. Or be specific like you're writing a pretentious menu "chicken scallopene,and a lemon-caper white wine sauce"
>>
>>8439051
>id say dont fap for 4-5 days before seeing her,
Why do you want her to remind you as the guy who didn't last long?
>>
File: 1380853312316.jpg (12KB, 663x422px) Image search: [Google]
1380853312316.jpg
12KB, 663x422px
>>8438974
>see food
>>
>>8438963
Probably something in the oven like a braised sirloin or roast chicken or packet red snapper

That way, I can have her make a salad or mash some potatoes. Maybe get her to pour us a glass of wine
But you have to be confident in the recipe, so don't try anything you don't know
>>
>>8438963
>what are the best meals to cook for a date (male or female)?
Do you like to work out right after a 3 course meal? Think about sex afterwards on a carb coma or reflux fears from all the serious pigging out. So, keep it light and hit all the sweet, sour, salty, spicy, bitter things. You hit all the balance of textures too, crispy on top of creamy, and there ya go, something rewarding.

I used to cook some dinners for my Ex that were mostly prepped ahead. We made a salad starter together, drinking some wine, put your spouse to work with the veggies while you did garlic bread or gave each other the day's small talk. I'd make something the night before, park it in fridge for the main, and I might freeze like a key lime pie, or I'd have ice cream in there, to go with some hot fruit I'd throw into the oven while we eat. Sometimes, I'd pick up dessert from a local bakery, but everything else was homemade.
I liked to marinate yogurt chicken overnight, or stuffed shells. Just pop the casseroles into the oven directly from the fridge. If you grill often, leftover steak and grilled squash, asparagus, portobello or other veggies becomes an awesome risotto or pasta dish the following night. Or I might pour over some fresh blended chimmichurri on it after warming up or have it in a panini sandwich. I don't know if you're showing off or trying to appeal for the palate, but you know who always did nice menus for company? Michael Chiarello. Pore through his old episodes.
>>
>>8439283
makes sex more enjoyable, bruuuh.
also, if youre planning on drinking, you still need to be able to get a boner easily, so not fapping will balance it out. I happen to be an expert on this subject.
>>
>>8439370
Chiarello is definitely good. He actually looks and talks sort of romantic. Most of his recipes are geared for a couple of significant others that will have their bedroom antics enhanced by his recipes.
>>
>>8439051
Holy shit.. I laughed way too hard. You nailed it perfectly. This is what runs through my head every time there is a good thread.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.