[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best place to eat in Michigan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: michigan-state-map.jpg (57KB, 660x500px) Image search: [Google]
michigan-state-map.jpg
57KB, 660x500px
What's the best place to eat in Michigan?
>>
Somewhere other than Michigan.
>>
File: buza.jpg (127KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
buza.jpg
127KB, 590x590px
Get some Buddy's Za, superior form of Za to shitty Chicago style and pussy NY style
>>
File: coney.jpg (89KB, 777x424px) Image search: [Google]
coney.jpg
89KB, 777x424px
>>8438610
Also get some Detroit coney dogs
>>
>>8438610
>>8438615
you're only proving >>8438590 right
>>
>>8438676
Shut up queer bitch
>>
>>8438585
Not the best place, but the most interesting place is the UP and the drive out of it. On the UP you can still find Cornish pasties and some cafes doing Finnish dishes. On the way there and out you can find old Coney (chili dog) joints from the 1920's and get lake whitefish, which is great deep fried in sandwiches and awesome smoked.

The old Greek and Polish food in Michigan is in decline, and the pizza is redneck trash. But for chili dogs, whitefish and pasties the state is still going strong. I wouldn't bother wioth anything else there.
>>
>>8438714
shut up and keep posting shitty food you deep dish hotdog slut
>>
File: buddys.jpg (997KB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
buddys.jpg
997KB, 4256x2832px
>>8438734
>and the pizza is redneck trash

You're a fucking idiot go to Detroit bitch also there's plenty of Greek places in Detroit, you know, in fucking GREEK TOWN

Also good middle eastern food in Michigan
>>
Luigis original in Harrison Township. Get there early though or you won't have a seat.
>>
>>8438757
>fucking GREEK TOWN
Which is all fast food takes of Greek food, and not terribly good ones at that. It's been Americanized in the worst way over the last generation or two.
>>
>>8438585
>best place to eat in Michigan

Anywhere outside of Michigan is the correct answer

If without choice i would eat at my girl sonias place likely for some sort of wild game
>>
Am arab from michigan

If youre into that shit, dearborn is pretty much an enclave, might be biased tho
>>
>>8438585
ignore all these other idiots. come to grand rapids and eat at Electric Cheetah. it's a revelation.
>>
>>8438585
Zehnders's in Frankenmuth.
There are "coney island" diners everywhere.
Ann Arbor has typical college town restaurants. I think the Cuban place is popular.
Dearborn and Flint (not sure if all of Flint has been affected by the lead water) for all kinds middle eastern. They have a really good bakery called Shatila's, which is where most of the restaurants in the area get their desserts. I like the knafeh and kashta cheese things.
>>
FUCKING JETS PIZZA
>>
>>8438585
Holland
>>
>>8438585
This is nice state.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.