[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Cocktails/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1005KB, 2972x4424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1005KB, 2972x4424px
ITT we discuss anything about cocktails. Recipes you like/created, techniques, glassware, you name it.

I'll open with a creation of mine:

Ice-filled shaker
1 oz regular vodka
1 oz green apple vodka
1 oz St. Germain (elderflower liqueur)
1/2 oz lime juice
Top shaker with white cranberry juice and shake well
Strain into ice filled lowball glass, garnish with lime zest and a lime wheel on the edge of the glass
Enjoy

Pic semi-related
>>
Had a nice cocktail the other day.

It was a negroni with regular proportions just less volume then about 6oz of a grapfruit juice/ gose beer mixture. It was really nice. The juice/beer kept the sour/sweer/bitter combo intact while adding a lot imo
>>
>>8438350
Sounds good! I drank a lot of grapefruit radler when I was visiting family in Croatia but I never thought something like that could be used in a cocktail.

Also glad to hear it was balanced in terms of flavour, I believe that to be the single most important aspect of any cocktail. If it tastes like it'll give me diabetes or like paint thinner then miss me with that, regardless of what kind of liquor is in it.
>>
File: 1481903220368.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481903220368.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
I'd like to put my cock in some tail if you catch my drift
>>
>>8438326
i had multiple white russians for NYE

most pleasant puke session i've ever had in my entire life. came up as smooth as it went down.
>>
I invented a drink called the Cherry Slut. It's actually insanely delicious, which surprised me at the time. it used to be listed on an online cocktail database from like 2002 but I can't find it now.

>2 parts brandy (E&J but Hen works too)
>1 part Amaretto
>4 parts Cherry Coke
>stirred over ice
>maraschino cherry
>twist of lime

fucking knocked my socks off hamily. just absurdly good
>>
>>8438326
will have to try that one
we are making elderflower cordial at the moment and I'm looking for cocktails that would suit it

getting into sloe gin as well

>>8438350
gave my friend a negroni the other day and he was cursing and spluttering, will try grapefruit juice for sure

also does anyone know a way of making baijui drinkable
unlike vodka, freezing it doesn't help
>>
>>8439057
are you talking about that chinky hard liquor?
>>
>>8439160
yea man
it's so cheap, a quarter the price of vodka and a third stronger

the only downside is that it makes me splutter and pull faces when I drink it, oping to it evaporating all in our mouth/nose and it having an awful after taste
>>
File: 310078.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
310078.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
Mine is simple.

1 pint of skol.
Remove cap and drink straight from the bottle.
>>
>>8440654
>not even adding vermouth
at least drop a olive in the bottle
>>
>>8440644
kek, maybe mix it with some concentrated lemonade syrup.
>>
Do you need the olive?
>>
You guys know any good cocktail bars in Houston?
>>
How do make your manhattans, /ck/?

I've started replacing half of the sweet vermouth with Maraschino Liqueur and it's great. Thinking of experimenting with some different bitters.

2oz Bulleit Rye
1/2oz Dolin Sweet Vermouth
1/2oz Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
3 dashes Jerry Thomas Aromatic Bitters
>>
one of my friends gave me pic related and I'm trying to figure out how to make it drinkable
So far I've tried
>lemonade and a splash of sprite
>orange juice with mango and a splash of sprite
>ginger ale and cranberry juice
The cranberry and ginger ale one was the best but I feel like there's more that I can do with this- any suggestions
>>
>>8442245
if the flavor is as intense as I'm guessing, like keglevitch flavored vodka intense, try pouring the following in a collins glass half filled with crushed ice:
1oz yellow pink homosex bjork vodka
1oz jagermeister
a squeeze of lime juice
then fill the glass with cola

when you're done report back and tell me how it was please

last thing I designed/thought of is the Batista, a variation on the Cuba Libre
the name comes from the fact that it's still Cuba but not really Libre
2oz Kraken, or whatever spiced rum you have at hand
juice from half a lemon (squeeze it thoroughly, like you mean it, or a whole lemon if it's a small lemon)
some 15 mint leaves (depending on the specie of mint you have at hand you may wanna use a bit less or a bit more)
optional if you like sweet stuff, 0.5oz simple syrup
a bit of cane sugar
in a shaker muddle the mint in the cane sugar and lemon juice, pour the rum, add ice, shake, pour in a highball glass with some ice, then add cola to taste, I do around 9oz
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.