[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Struggle meal general. I just had a plate full of fried onion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: billy boomer.jpg (51KB, 321x320px) Image search: [Google]
billy boomer.jpg
51KB, 321x320px
Struggle meal general.

I just had a plate full of fried onion because I am broke as hell.

What can I make with coconut oil?
>>
>>8436484
Coconut.. soup?
>>
>>8436484
Broke til tomorrow so I got three Center cut Ribeyes, some fingerling potatoes, some green beans pan-fried in garlic, butter, and bacon, and one bottle of Chimay.

>What can I make with coconut oil.
A slip and slide down a set of stairs. Maybe mix it with Rice?
>>
>>8436488
recipe?
>>
Cooking oil is great for lubricating dragon dildos

Without knowing what other foods you have, that's about all I can give you
>>
>>8436500

Maybe anon can get all shiny with the coconut oil and cam. I'd pay a few bucks to see them stuff things places with that oil. Then they have money for food.
>>
I just went to a restaurant that was serving coconut curry. Maybe you could try something like that?
>>
Go get some rice, cook leftovers in it.
>>
>>8436484
add flour and salt

then cry
>>
>>8436484
goddamn i would eat sauteed onions plain, and i have, just because they are so flippING NICE
helps to have a potato or something tho. i'm broke too. homeless in three weeks unless miracles happen. and they don't. thanks , jesus
>>
>>8436488
>>8436583
YOU CAN'T JUST SUBSTITUTE COCONUT OIL FOR COCONUT MILK YOU FUCKING AUTISTS
>>
>>8436656
I`m not even good at cooking and just lurking /ck/ for the comfiness. But I came here to say that even I know the difference between the oil and the milk.

4chan is full of normies nowadays that don`t know how to lurk and shit up every board.
>>
>>8436484
A real struggle meal is when you trap or kill squirrels or catch pigeons from the Walmart parking lot
>>
kale fried in coconut oil is goat tier
>>
>>8438081
Bullshit. Squirrel is damn good meat and they're easy as hell to dress. I get 20 - 30 every year. I don't know about walmart pigeons but I imagine they're excellent and similar to dove.
>>
File: 1284172486469.png (453KB, 606x515px) Image search: [Google]
1284172486469.png
453KB, 606x515px
poorfags get out
>>
Fried up a whole dicedpotato and a handful of jalapenos to add to pic related, was actually quite good.
>>
>>8438187
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.