[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>putting bacon on burgers why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-01-05-22-42-56.png (429KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-05-22-42-56.png
429KB, 600x1024px
>putting bacon on burgers

why
>>
>>8435792
Because it tastes good.
>>
Fucking ruins a burger only shitty chains put bacon on burgers and they do it on EVERY burger.Putting soft burger with tough strips of pork is shit.
>>
>>8435802

Eat your fruit, dum dum. You can't throw away all the fresh toppings and then complain about the consistency of your burnt meat and sugar bread sandwich.
>>
Tastes good and I like the feeling of biting through fat.
Not sure if americans prepare it differently then australians though. Over here it's usually tender and not tough and chewy.
>>
>>8435814
Exactly this.

>I'm going to put fruit (tomato), a vegetable (lettuce), another vegetable (pickles), another vegetable (onion), and fat paste (mayo), vegetable paste (ketchup) and you're going to bitch about a second protein on a burger?

How about you go fuck yourself you stupid bitch.
>>
>>8435830
>implying i put that shit in a burger
fuck off mate
>>
Because it is good.
>>
>>8435828
well , everyone here fries it until it's rock hard , so maybe it being tender makes it good i don't know
>>
File: 1357946704147.jpg (58KB, 670x686px) Image search: [Google]
1357946704147.jpg
58KB, 670x686px
>>8435845

>oi! i would never fuck around with those ubiquitous burger ingredients! fuck off dumbshit! why would you even presume that i whouldn't go out of my way to remove every last speck of onion/tomato/lettuce/pickle from my burgers!
>starts a thread whining about how every burger chain apparently taints all their burgers with bacon, which is apparently unavoidable and impossible to ask not to have or easily remove after the fact
>>
>>8435862
i never said " every burger chain apparently taints all their burgers with bacon, which is apparently unavoidable and impossible to ask not to have or easily remove after the fact "

i asked why people put it in their burgers in the first place you cuck
>>
>>8435792
>not grinding bacon with the meat

plebs, all of you
>>
>>8435914
>Not using beef with a high fat content that renders that superfluous.

Fuck off ramen fag.
>>
>>8435938
>only cares about fat content, not adding bacon flavour directly into meat

don't even need to salt the patty at the point, just a little pepper and you're set

you cock mangling mandolin
>>
>>8436477
disregard that, i suck cocks
>>
>>8435887
Yeah, why do people eat things they like? There should be a law that forces everyone to only eat what I like.
>>
>>8435802
Dining rule: If the most expensive burger on the menu is the bacon cheeseburger, you're in a shit restaurant.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.