[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Garbage Shack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What the hell happened to this place?

I remember going back in 2010 in New York, waiting in line for 20 minutes, paying a good bit of money and thinking it was worth every minute and every penny.

I haven't lived on the East Coast since then and have spent most of my time outside of the country after that, so i was excited to find out they had expanded.

The burgers are tiny, the fries are the same shit I got served in public school elementary, and they charge as much as five guys. I remember distinctly thinking they were way better than 5 guys at the time, since they were the new chain expanding into my home state at the time.

Now Shack Shake is barely better than McDondalds, definitely worse than BK, with premium prices. I thought I was just misremembering which restaurant I went to in NYC, but a friend came and visited me in the states this week, that had it with me in NYC, and also said they're straight garbage now.

Did they just completely change everything about the place except the shake sauce? Chains usually decline in quality but this seems extreme for the limited time frame
>>
>>8433684
They're expanding and cutting costs. What do you expect, faggot? It's become corporatized.
>>
You escaped the East Coast is what happened
Literally nothing on the east coast is worth the cost you pay, except jewish delis, which are still $25 for a fucking sandwich are STILL go out of business
>>
>>8433688
The East Coast has the best food in the country in general. Theres regional foods like BBQ that certain places do better, but the east coast can do very good versions of everything except for deep dish.
>>
>>8433686
So far Five Guys still taste exactly the same, although the prices outside of DMV are ridiculous. Shake Shack charges as much as them for something thats Wendy's tier
>>
>>8433693
Unlike Meme Shack, Five Guys won't be listed on the S&D 600.
>>
>>8433696
S&P 500?
>>
>>8433692
bad meme
>>
nostalgia goggles

shake shack is good af though
>>
>>8433723
What place is SS better than other than McDonald's?
>>
>>8433688
>
>>
File: 1481217197622.png (7KB, 252x256px) Image search: [Google]
1481217197622.png
7KB, 252x256px
>>8433692
>The East Coast has the best food in the country
>>
Did you order the right thing? The smokeshack (single patty) is the best item on their menu.
>>
>>8433692
"If California didn't exist, the east coast..."
There fixed it for you. Seriously anyone that has been to jew york knows what a shitty and ripoff place that is.
>>
It's garbage food. No wonder you Americans are so fat.
>>
>>8433708
No, S&P 600 is for smaller companies.
>>
>>8434049
Putting avocado on everything and having decent Mexcian food is Californias only contribution to American cuisine. The ingredients that come out of Cali are used better in nearly all other regions of the US
>>
>>8433693
it is not that costly in NJ.....still tastes good
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.