[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food stamps day fellow cu/ck/olds! What are you buying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: .jpg (49KB, 438x400px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
49KB, 438x400px
Food stamps day fellow cu/ck/olds!
What are you buying?
>>
>>8432767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j_cOsgRY7w
>>
foodstamps should be limited to basic foods and store brand items
>>
>>8432804
basic foods?
>>
>>8432806
dairy
bread
meats
cheeses
wine/beer
>>
>>8432816
>Food stamps
>wine/beer
lol

What about cocaine ?
>>
>>8432804
>>8432816
>food stamps should buy wine and beer
brilliant plan obama
>>
>>8432830
if they dont people will just steal it instead
>>
>>8432816
Agreed, except for the alcohol: state-funded programs (i.e. your tax dollars) should not pay for someone else's booze
>>
>>8432829
>>8432830
>having a meal without wine
Might as well go hungry senpai
>>
>>8432767
I work part-time at Wegmans. Every first week of the month we snicker and make fun of the food stamp cretins. Not all of them, just those with poor hygiene, low intelligence, and that are a general drain on society.
>>
>>8432844
> the face of alcoholism

Get help, my dude
>>
>>8432845
Those are guaranteed to be the ones with a cart full of garbage on the day their cards load since their budget has been blown since the last time they loaded a cart full of garbage the month before
>>
File: puritans.jpg (74KB, 760x496px) Image search: [Google]
puritans.jpg
74KB, 760x496px
>>8432829
>>8432830
>>8432842
>>8432848
Puritan Scum
>>
>>8432871
> not being an alcoholic and drinking for EVERY meal
> Puritan

I'll remember that the next time I have A beer.
>>
if one day america were to have someone show up at the people who collect food stamps door and shoot those people instead of actually giving them them money for that month this country would be a million times better off
>>
I was on foodstamps for a while. If you're a single dude with no dependents, you don't get THAT much. Don't get me wrong, if you budget it like I did, it's more than enough and you can afford nicer things.
>>
>>8432901
Also, what gives? Mine was always in the middle of the month. My district was weird though I guess. I forget the actual reasoning.

>tfw could never listen to Bone Thugs "first of the month" song while grocery shopping on foodstamps

If you want to know a real racket and get pissed about shit, I could use mine to get into museums that were partners for 2 dollars and I could have up to 4 people with me for 2 dollars each.

>tfw there's no way to check this so I still show my card when I go to museums
>>
>>8432909
Wow, life with no shame is really something.
>>
>>8432839
Laws should regulate and punish bad behaviors, not excuse them.
>>
>>8432845
Stop asking me to donate you wannabe whole foods piece of shit
>>
I get $195/mo and it's pretty easy to live off of it. I usually buy a steak for ~$20 once a month. Plenty of Uncle Sam Dollars left, could buy sweets/snacks if so inclined.

One time I bought a prime rib for $46. I've also bought a couple dozen lobsters, crab legs and shrimp for a low-country boil.

They stack each month, so you get to keep any left over.
>>
>>8432767
>needing the government to supply you with food
pathetic kill yourself
>>
>>8432804
So you want a government monopoly on who is able to sell food. Real smart.
>>
>>8434230
That was in no way implied by what they said. Work on those cognitive skills.
>>
>>8434230
I dont think you understand what a monopoly is. Taxpayer money shouldn't be used to buy niggers and their nigglets anything other than essentials and low income food.
Because you know it's not their money
>>
I honestly believe that sterilization should be a requirement for SNAP eligibility. Our population has enough garbage genes already.
>>
>>8432804
On "aid" because of "old man" type back problem, not because I chose to be on it. (Construction and warehouse work destroys your back. No job is worth ruining your back for!) Looking into learning new skill that doesn't rely on physical abilities only, because I HATE being on this EXPLETIVE-DELETED!!! And I'm taking care of my kids on top of it. Literally 90% of what I get comes from Aldi. (Way cheaper than store brands...) STRETCH it out, and make most things from scratch.

People that abuse the system ought to work off their transgression... NOT be put in prison for more "free ride"! Those with HUGE outstanding balances that haven't been touched in months, (sometimes even YEARS!!!) should have their balances RETURNED to the "managing" account.

Foods (including most deserts) and baking supplies are acceptable. Candy and pop? NO! Juice and juice based drinks only. Beer and wine? MAYBE... But with certain limitations. Personally, I use wine for cooking, so I make my own. >>>8433472 (Amazing what you can make for next to nothing. $5 for 2 airlocks with stoppers, $6 hydrometer, 10 feet of food-grade clear tubing at $5, and a $2-$3 packet of WINE yeast. NO BREAD YEAST! DISGUSTING! With 2 half gallon bottles of 100% grape juice, I can make the equivalent of 4 regular bottles in an empty, but VERY CLEAN 1 gallon distilled water jug. Enough for 4-6 months.)

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Feds "say" it's okay to make up to 100 gallons for yourself every year. 200 gallons if head of household.
-- No way I could use, let alone drink, that much!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.