[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite variety of Italian pasta? Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

File: garganelli.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
garganelli.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What is your favorite variety of Italian pasta?

Pic related.
>>
FUSILLI
>>
>>8432622
why did you save your jizz for a year and then coat your pasta in it?
>>
'abagool with some 'ed 'ine
>>
File: bolognese.png (505KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
bolognese.png
505KB, 640x427px
>>8432624
only good with pesto.

>>8432622
Depends on the sauce.
Since my favorite sauce is sausage bolognese i'd go with rigatoni
>>
>>8432644
Incorrect.

It's perfect with bolognese.
>>
>>8432659
pleb. What you say doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>8432672
>being told how to eat your pasta

Classic autism, and you are missing out on the best bolognese of your life.
>>
After a lifetime of loving pasta I can conclusively guarantee that the best varieties of pasta are, in order

Spaghetti
Lasagna
Rotini
Farfalle

Stuffed pasta can't be rated because the filling makes or breaks it

Tube shaped pasta is garbage
>>
>>8432675
Didn't have to be told; I have more than room temperature IQ. How is a thick sauce suppose to get into those narrow twists? It doesn't and that's why it's shit.
>>
>>8432691
What an ignoramus.

It sticks to the pasta perfectly.
>>
>>8432699
so deluded
>>
>>8432704
kid, see
>>8432675
>>
>>8432708
>eats pasta like a kid
>calls other people kid
Nice try kid. stay deluded thinking a thick sauce goes into a small slit. It's like my thick dick being forced into your tiny bhole. It just won't work.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>8432622
I fuck with classic penne, hold just enough sauce and still able to taste the pasta as whole. Pic related is some chicken cajun pasta I whipped up yesterday. Not the most appealing photo but it really hit the spot.
>>
>>8432714
Calm down, kid.

You've been proven wrong. Now shut up.
>>
>>8432704
Not that anon but why are italians so autistic? I've never seen a country get so upset about the way people make their food.

Also why are they so pretentious about napolitan pizza but put very little effort in putting the toppings on the pizza? the retards at pizza hut spend more time putting toppings on pizza.

Its like their ancestors didn't give a shit about napolitan pizza but modern italians made it pretentious because muh heritage.
>>
>>8432727

Their food is all they have, they're like the opposite of Britain
>>
>>8432622

Carbonara, here's my recipe -
>take spaghetti pasta noodles
>break in half for even cooking
>place in pot
>add cold water and turn on heat
>don't add salt because that damages the pot
>add oil so pasta noodle doesn't stick
>cook for 2-3 minutes longer than package directions for perfect al dental
>drain the pasta when done and rinse with cold water then leave aside
>take bacon or shredded ham and cook on very high heat in extra virgin island olive oil, you need high heat to get rid of the raw flavor of olive
>once bacon is cooked add garlic and italian seasoning to pan and toast until brown
>add cream or milk
>set aside 2 very cold eggs
>add pasta back to pan when cream is heated through
>turn on the heat as high as possible and crack in two cold eggs and stir slowly
>i like to put on a lid on the pan and shake it up
>once egg is cooked add some kind of cheese and serve your delicious noodle spaghetti pastas
>>
>>8432741
>>add oil so pasta noodle doesn't stick
You forgot to bring the pasta through the surface of the oil to coat.
>>
File: mcchicken.png (109KB, 700x441px) Image search: [Google]
mcchicken.png
109KB, 700x441px
>>8432622
>What is your favorite variety of Italian pasta?

I often have difficulty choosing my favorite Italian Pasta; but over the years, I always come to the same conclusions.

It has to be the McChicken. The Best Authentic Italian Pasta known to man.
>>
Bucatini all'amatriciana (my roman uncle insists on adding pancetta, not the original amatriciana but very delicious)
Spaghetti alla carbonara
Campagnelle with chicken, truffle, and portobellos
>>
>>8432733
makes sense. I feel like hipsters are also to blame. they discover some rustic/poor/street food in some shit hole and bring it to america and get all snooty about how it's made.
>>
>>8432727

Because Pizza Hut uses shit ingredients while in Italy (real Italy, not tourist traps like Rome) they have very good ingredients and they don't need to drown the dough in shitty overly sweet processed sauce and a pound of cheese. You can taste every part from the oven fore baked bread to fresh tomatoes and amazing cheese. It's a simple fact that some things taste better than others, comparing pizza hut to Neapolitan pizza is like comparing Lagavulin to budweiser.
>>
>>8432752

I'm 1/4th Italian and my dad owned an Olive Garden franchise so I know what I'm about.
>>
>>8432768

>Italian food
>Hipsters

Nah nigga, it's more like Mexicans whinging because its the only thing they have to be proud of

Carbonara is better with cream and bacon, Texan Mexican is better than authentic, food is an art and art evolves
>>
>>8432771
never said anything about pizza hut being better, was only comparing the process of putting the toppings on.
>>
>>8432622
That is fucking hideous looking.
>>
>>8432758
I love you !
>>
>>8432716
That looks fucking delicious man.
>>
File: 20161215_205122.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
20161215_205122.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
Tag
>>
>>8432727
they're not that autistic, my gf is italian and she likes french fries on her pizza
>>
>>8434375
From Italy Italian or "My great grandfather once watched The Godfather so I'm basically 8/67th Italian" Italian?
>>
>>8434384

More like "my grandfather left me The Sopranos DVD collection Eyetalian"
>>
File: IMG_0197.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Food alright?
>>
>>8432622
In general, Linguine.
For shapes, I generally go with radiatore or, if that's too small, casarecce or campanelle.
>>
>>8432690
Pleb tier list. You may love pasta, but pasta doesn't love you since you ignore so many varieties.
>>
>>8432622
Rotini, holds sauce well.
>>
spaghetti is the best
>>
>>8432727
Historically pizza is just leftovers. You just put whatever ingredients are about to go bad on the pizza. The pretense came out after americans made it a big deal.
>>
>>8434727
>radiatore
>casarecce
>campanelle
Why do Italians make such cute pasta?
>>
>>8432622
That pasta looks like discarded condoms drenched in cum.
>>
>>8434905
No you are just remembering childhood summers at your uncles
>>
File: condom_09[1].jpg (510KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
condom_09[1].jpg
510KB, 800x600px
>>8434916
I googled this for you. Refer back to OP photo.
>>
File: lasagna.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
lasagna.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>8434175

It was garganelli with shrooms, parmigiano crema, and truffle oil. I admit the garganelli itself looks a little strange, though. Like alien grubs or something.

Here is lasagna from the same place.
>>
>>8435240
Soggy lasagna and cactus?
>>
>>8435240
I always wondered what they ate on the set of "Dark Shadows."
>>
>>8434306
nice
>>
Gabagoolinni
>>
>>8435240

>lasagna in a pool of balsamic vinegar

I love it when places try and act fancy, charge insane prices and then go and do some stupid shit like this.
>>
>>8435329
It's a beef broth reduction
>>
>>8432716
post recipe faggot
>>
>>8434729
Pretending to love some shit just because it isn't popular doesn't make you a patrician it makes you a childish brat. Excluding soups which I don't care for and the two caveats I mentioned in my original post, every pasta application can be filled by one of those four types of pasta and any other type will be an inferior substitute.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.