[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up with chileans and this? They even put it on their Big Mac.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: palta-has-01.jpg (73KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
palta-has-01.jpg
73KB, 1000x1000px
Whats up with chileans and this? They even put it on their Big Mac.
>>
I'm Chilean and I've eaten avocados since I can remember. They also put it on KFC sandwiches. Good shit.
>>
I'm Canadian and I eat at least one a day. Usually just by itself, but I would put it on almost anything.
>>
>>8432309
What's with americans and high fructose corn syrup? They put it in everything
>>
>>8432309
Avocados are extremely healthy.

By the laws of Obese American Engineering when one puts healthy food with their heart stopping fattening food, it cancels out the artery clogging fats
>>
>>8432337
Jokes on them, Avocado is full of fat.
>>
I'm Puerto Rican and I eat these, if not every day, then several times per week. They're good. It's like butter that grows on trees.

You just slice them up and serve them cold with anything you're eating, it perks up every meal. They especially help as a palate cleanser when you're eating barbecue and meaty dishes.

What I don't understand is the West Coast hipster tendency of putting them in every dish. We normally have them on the side.
>>
>>8432344
Jokes on you, that was bait.
>>
>>8432367
Jokes on you, I'm outside your house.
>>
>>8432326
a>>8432326
rica?
>>
>>8432344
fat doesnt make you fat
>>
This shit is on fucking everything nowadays and the only reason behind it is it's very healthy.
But god damn are they fucking disgusting. They're a fucking fruit and they go out of season just like every other fruit so quit fucking serving me black nasty ass avocados because THEY'RE NOT IN FUCKING SEASON
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8432309
Similar with Mexicans and beans. Had a Whopper with refried black beans on it while I was down there doing research - pretty great, actually.
>>
>>8432813
No
>>
avocado are so fucking shit tier they are literally a black hole that neutralizes other flavors.
>>
>>8432309
I had a really crappy avocado the other day. Tasted like nothing; like water. I now assume everyone that thinks they're shit has only had shitty ones like that. Sucks for them
>>
>>8434324
There's different types of avocados, some of them are much more watery than others. Hass are the best
>>
>>8434944
Shit is still shit regardless of what kind of shit it is
>>
>>8435225
I agree, however avocados are delicious.
>>
>>8434944
This. Hass is great.

Tried to make guacamole with Fuerte ones, didn't taste that great compared to one made with Hass.
>>
>>8432309
avocados are good as hell
>>
>>8434113
Tocopilla?
>>
>>8432309
You can use avocados as a substitute for anything, and on anything because they are so damn good and healthy for you and considered a healthy fat.

You can use them to make a healthier icing on a cake and you wouldn't even taste the difference. They can be used in chocolate cake and milkshakes as well.

Me personally, I love eating them plain. The taste is so good.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.