[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went and got KFC and had a 3 piece meal inside. Well about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: KFC-Drive-Thru.png (387KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
KFC-Drive-Thru.png
387KB, 585x400px
I went and got KFC and had a 3 piece meal inside. Well about half an hour later I got hungry again, but I was afraid of getting the same cashier. So I use the drive through and order another 6 piece meal. Well it turns out its the same person!! I'm so humiliated. Please tell me they didn't notice and weren't judging the hell out of me.
>>
>>8431777
Control your hunger, fatass
>>
OP it's me from the KFC. I'm glad you asked here, /ck/, because I'm totally browsing here and can tell you that I think you're a fat faggot.
>>
Let me guess. You got crispy, dark meat. Potato wedges and Mac n cheese. And paid extra for 36 oz sugar beverage.

You are fat.
>>
>>8431777
I work at Taco Bell and I can assure you that I ALWAYS notice this. I laugh inwardly at people that do such things; it makes the day go by faster
>>
you can get a deep fryer for like $40 at wal mart and make all the fried chicken you want with no judgement
>>
>>8431850
Dude I'm still freaking out about this. Do you really judge like that? I feel terrible like my worst nightmare has come true.
>>
File: 1483573878455.jpg (183KB, 1280x741px) Image search: [Google]
1483573878455.jpg
183KB, 1280x741px
For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>8432551
Jimmy Johns worker here. We have a few customers that are known to come in multiple times a day. We usually have a small laugh about it but we usually end up making friends with the person.

Fast food workers don't really give a shit, man. Don't worry.
>>
How shit does your life have to be that you're the one embarrassed by fast food workers?
>>
I assure you they're not judging you for the repeat business they're judging you on your appearance the same as everybody else does.
>>
>>8432551
I work at subway, and we have a wall of shame for people who visit our store more than once within a 6 hour period. We have a hi-res camerea pointed at the couner that we can activate with a foot pedal, and we always make sure we get our guy for our infamous wall of shame.
>>
>>8432612
good post,. that one's going on reddit!
>>
>>8432551
Yeah. We'll be polite and such, but secretly judge you. At the end of the day, it's just fast food, and I don't give a shit about what other people do. If anything, I feel bad for these morbidly obese people spending their entire incomes on steak quesadillas
>>
>>8431777
this is why you treat them like shit, so you have the high ground automatically
>>
>>8431777
Why didn't you just casually mention the second meal was for your wife's son and you wanted him to get it hot and fresh?
>>
>>8431777
I have this problem with my closest liquor store a lot
>>
>>8431850
Bruh honestly you work at Fucking taco bell, you should always be ashamed
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.