[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best snack to eat with the least amount of residue?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: dWIloaN.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dWIloaN.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
What's the best snack to eat with the least amount of residue?
>>
>>8430869
Baby carrots.
>>
>>8430894
I should have clarified in the OP, but I want snacks with actual flavor.
>>
>>8430899
Roasted vegetable chips. Such as kale chips
>>
>>8430899
Maybe you should've clarified that you're also a fucking retard.

You want dry snacks? Have at it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dried_foods
>>
>>8430899
Radishes
>>
>>8430869
Stop snacking you fat piece of shit.
>>
Pistachios
>>
>>8430869
Use chopsticks you fat sack of shit
>>
>>8430899
how fucking destroyed is you palette that you perceive fucking carrots as being flavorless. They are sweet as fuck.
>>
>>8430869
Fresh Broccoli
>>
>>8430869
Bananas unless your a retard.
>>
Gummie bears and rocks
>>
>>8431068
>>8431082
>this projection
>>
Raw potato
>>
>>8430869
You can't go past Trump fish when it comes to affordable and delicious snacks.
>>
apples with peanut butter
>>
>>8432942
These are good snacks, I mean, I have a lot of snack-eating friends and they tell me these are great snacks. I'm telling you, no one understands how good those snacks are. Those snacks make other snacks look stupid, I mean it. These are amazing snacks.
>>
>>8430869
Should have gone with a mcchicken. There is no residue since you can't help but eat it whole.
>>
maybe baked lays
>>
awesome snack food without residue is dehydrated green beans.. they taste like French fries
>>
>>8432955
baked
and also
the word lays

>it's like two jokes in one
>>
File: cannellinibeans-jpg.jpg (28KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
cannellinibeans-jpg.jpg
28KB, 325x325px
>>8430869
Smooth creamy beans
>>
>>8432942
They just used the san Diego chargers logo for his hair and eyebrows. Wtf?
>>
>>8433098
They won't be there much longer anyway. Trump owns the bolt now.
>>
>>8430964

This
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.