[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sleepy foods?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: burger moist2.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
burger moist2.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
sup ck its 2 AM and I have insomnia. What can i eat or drink that will knock my ass out. I took some valerian root and drank about 10 oz of water already
>>
Hard liquor
>>
>>8430614
Bullets usually work.
>>
>>8430622
i dont want to have to brush my teeth again
>>
Bananas
>>
Lettuce sandwich, mate.
Would also suggest a semi-healthy cereal in milk.
>>
>>8430627
So don't brush them, what does that have to do with anything
>>
>>8430627
You don't need to, drinking booze before bed is akin to using mouthwash.
Really strong mouthwash.
>>
Booze and benadryl
>>
Insomnia. The classic made up disease. How about you stop lying to yourself and look at your life and try to come to terms with reality. That will help you sleep.

t. Former """"""Insomniac"""""
>>
>>8430614
warm/hot milk and honey. add cinnamon and a clove
>>
xanax
>>
>>8431217
You sound like someone's dumbass step father in a bad movie and you meme post like a faggot. Consider ending your pointless existence.
>>
Ambien, benadryl, and red wine.
>>
Xanax and a 40 oz. Will solve your sleeping problems forever.
>>
>>8430614
Melatonin.
>>
Heroin
>>
>>8430641
i thought the suger in rum could fuck your teeth up
>>
>>8431383

Distilled liquor like rum, whiskey, vodka, etc have no sugar unless it's the flavored bullshit, in which case they pile sugar in there for the palates of children.
>>
>>8431256

Are you implying that he would die from 40 ounces of beer if he took xanax? Are we talking like 10mg?
>>
>>8430614
Chamomile famalamadingdong
Very underrated herbal tea
>>
>>8431404
are you fucking retahhded? alcohol is made from sugar that's been fermented by yeast, ya dunce
>>
File: 1450833315548.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450833315548.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>8431424
>raw material is sugar
>therefore end product has sugar in it
>not knowing what distillation means
>calling people retarded

wew lad
just look it up dumbass
>>
>>8431413
This. Chamomile, Hops, and Skullcap were the only things that kept me sleeping semi-normal when I worked nights. You'll sleep so deep that when you wake up you'll feel like you've dreamed for a lifetime.
>>
File: 1478656541290.gif (2MB, 250x369px) Image search: [Google]
1478656541290.gif
2MB, 250x369px
>>8431309
correct answer if you arent up way too late already

melatonin and a small dose of a benzo if coming down from stimmy drugs.

chocolates and bread and carby foods + weed

50mg benadryl, 75 if youre a big guy
>>
>>8431424
>murican education
>>
>>8431245

>t. disappointing step-child who won't change his slovenly ways
>>
>>8431550
Predictable response there, meme posting faggot. Seriously, kill yourself.
>>
>>8431555
Dude, insomnia is not real. I was prescribed sedatives since I could not sleep for shit. I figured this was a terrible way to live life so all I did was change it. I dieted and exercised, read books, made a schedule for all my things to do and most importantly made sure I wanted to sleep when I went to bed.

How hard is this for you to accept?
>>
>>8432728
>I was a moron therefore everyone is a moron
well done m8. grade A contribution.
>>
>>8432728
>My experiences are universal
Good for you bring so disciplined, unfortunately you are still a moron who struggles to grasp simple concepts. At least you are well rested!
>>
>>8431217
Sort of agree. Most people over estimate their insomnia , under estimate how much sleep they get, and just have bad sleep hygiene (go to bed at different times, wake up at different times, sleep too much on the weekends, do mentally stimulating things before bed, abuse caffeine, abuse alcohol).

Most real insomnia is caused by physical issues like sleep apnea and can be diagnosed with a sleep study.

Also it's normal to have some bad nights sleeping, and nothing to freak out about. Just the next night go to bed at usual time (not early) and wake up the next day at usual time.

>t. Father is a pulmonary care doctor that works in Sleep Medicine.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.