[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /ck/ think of DQ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: DQ_dotcom_about_us_01.png (323KB, 448x300px) Image search: [Google]
DQ_dotcom_about_us_01.png
323KB, 448x300px
What does /ck/ think of DQ?
>>
Its shit.

Used to eat it every week cuz it was the only restaraunt in my small town.

Fuck DQ
Id still eat it tho, the steak finger basket desu
>>
>>8429973
They're different around the country.
The DQs where I live now (in NorCal) are pretty meh tier. The burgers aren't bad, and of course the blizzards and desserts are what they are, but other than that, meh.....
But, when I went to visit relatives in Texas, we stopped at DQ on the way to another relative's house, and it was like a whole new fucking place. The steak finger basket rocked, and the fried jalapenos were fucking awesome. Everything was fresh and hot and delicious. The DQ down the street from where I live doesn't even have fried jalapenos on the menu, dammit!! That said, their burgers are still better than most fast food places imo, and I'll always love a steak finger basket.
>>
I think it's funny how they are in literally every small town in America. If a little village has a office, there will be a DQ. Good is average. Dilly bars are GOAT
>>
Best taco bowl in fast food
>>
Are these real? I've never seen one. Same with Sonic restaurants.
>>
>>8430256
I live in a town of 15000 people. There's not one here, the closest one to me is in a mall, and it's not even a real DQ. It's mostly just ice cream and smoothies and shit, with a couple food items
>>
I used to work at a non-Brazier DQ. No hot food, save for hot dogs. The soft serve is what you'd expect from a fast food place, but it's still a nice treat every once in a while. Favorite drink is the frozen hot chocolate: ask for half Misty/Slushy/WhateverIt'sCalledTheseDays, half vanilla softserve, and cocoa fudge blended. NOT hot fudge, mind you. Top with whipped cream. It was a promotional drink in 2002 and it was great.
>>
I like their burgers a lot. In fact I like them better than McDonald's. They're chicken finger basket with bleu cheese is also good sometimes, but I feel like they've gotten smaller and sometimes they're all breading and dry as fuck. Burgers are good and I usually get the chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard.
>>
When I was in high school and first started driving 10 years ago I would get a mushroom Swiss burger from there like twice a week, I was in love with that shit.
>>
>>8430267
Where are you from?
>>
>>8430267
They're more common than Sonic here. We've only had two Sonic, and one closed, it was always empty
>>8429973
>>8430312
surprisingly good hotdogs
>>
Pretty decent for fast food. They have increased their prices in my area though. Especially the blizzards. It's gotten to the point where I'll buy the ingredients and make one at home. Kinda sad.
>>
The last 3 small towns or villages that had around 2k population all had the best dairy queens i ever visited. Also the staff were all hot white girls so that was an added bonus
>>
Lousy chili dogs, mediocre ice cream, and OK Blizzards. Considering the one up where I live is only open during the summer and there's plenty of local stuff with better food and/or ice cream, there's really no need for it. I imagine the only reason it's still around is because it's up by the suburbs and schools while the good stuff is down by the riverside. Basically, the DQ is for residential kids, and the good places are for tourists and locals.
Also,
>not making your own ice cream
>>
>>8429973
I like DQ.
>>
i buy a giant dq cake for myself on my brithday every year and it usually lasts me until my next birthday
>>
>>8429973
Only fast food place I know you can get tendies and gravy, so they are alright in my book
>>
>>8429973
Makes me think of white trash people.
>>
Their food is absolute shit but their ice cream is pretty good.
>>
>>8430267
I've seen so many of their ads and want to go but when I look it up there are basically none of those in NY or at least less than 2 hours away
>>
>>8429973
I only go in to get a dipped ice cream / frozen yogurt cone mainly because the small mom pop stands are closed fall to late spring
>>
I currently work part time at one. I think the burgers are way better than most of the fast food places out there since the meat is actually kind of okay and they bother to put real veggies on. Ice cream is kind of an odd spot for me. I like their soft serve but it doesn't like me. Just a mini blizzard will make me feel sick or like I've just drunken way too much milk.

I'm not sure about what these other anons are saying about steak fingers, taco bowls or fried jalapenos. Maybe it's because I'm a leaf but I've never seen those here (even though they sound amazing)

Also
>onion rings and fries are 10/10 GOAT
>>
Had the Grill & Chill here for a while and it was pretty damn good. Had all the usual food plus cheese curds, quesadillas, shrimp baskets, fish sandwiches, and other good junk like that.
>>
We have a DQ in Bellingham, Washington. It's absolutely terrible as far as food goes. I guess the ice cream is ok but how do you fuck that up?
>>
My only real qualm with DQ is how expensive it is and how slow the service is, considering I'll be eating whatever they give me in my car.

The quality of the food is not nearly good enough to justify the increased price or how long it takes, compared to a McDonald's.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.