[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to the late night liquor store, /ck/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

What should I get?
>>
>>8429794
Liver problems?
>>
corona
>>
>>8429794
Boxed wine
>>
A half decent tequila (100 percent agave). An orange liquor (countreau), some limes ........ And make margaritas.
Or some beer
>>
>>8429794
Everclear and diet coke you alcoholic.
>>
if you want to drink what you like, buy that.
if you want to get drunk buy the cheapest vodka
it's foolproof
>>
File: water-glass.jpg (299KB, 1920x1272px)
water-glass.jpg
299KB, 1920x1272px
>>8429796
I only drink at home, so that shouldn't be a problem.
>>8429803
It's the middle of winter in Canada.
>>8429808
Good suggestion. I just wish I was a middle aged soccer mom so I could take it to heart.
>>8429815
I've never had countreau. Looks good.
>>8429819
I was thinking vodka and coke for tonight, and a bit of rum or brandy for the weekend.
>>8429821
I know what I like, I'm just looking for suggestions because I'm going to be at the liquor store in 3 hours, staring at the same several ailses, unsure what I'll have.

I usually get two spirits and maybe a wine. Vodka is the neutral choice, whisky for deep rich flavours, rum for sweet floral fruitiness, and brandy for winey floral semi-sweetness.
>>
>>8429821
This man knows what he's talking about.....he's probably seen some stuff too.
>>
Look for a blackberry whiskey called port 22 or something like that. One of my faves from MLCC
>>
File: 1481424338130.jpg (28KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1481424338130.jpg
28KB, 500x273px
>>8429794
I'm one of those faggots that drink a lot of spiced rum, I would recommend that if you are into rum, one of my favourites is Kraken.
>>
>>8429836
>It's the middle of winter in Canada.

thats what makes it fun
>>
>>8429794
stabbed. since you're in winnipeg afterall.
>>
>>8429794
My state liquor store closes down at 8:30

From Oregon
>>
>>8429808
This, get affordable boxed wine and then cheap bulk mulling spices. A little sugar and voila, you have spiced mulled wine. Get some lemons too.
>>
How do you deal with the crippling boredom, loneliness and depression that comes with sobriety? Only 3 days sober and already tempted to get drunk in an hour.
>>
>>8429928
OP here. The last time I drank was 3 weeks ago.

I need to be sober to live through regular day-to-day life. Otherwise I'd be unemployed and homeless.
>>
>>8429928
Gotta get friends/girlfriend/family and hobbies or responsibilities. In other words fill the wholes in your life that alcohol is used to fill.

At least I've noticed a huge correlation between extended periods of loneliness/spare time and the uncontrollable urge to buy a bottle of whiskey and a sixer.
>>
I should have bought a liter of vodka.
The liquor store doesn't open for another 4 hours. Fuck
>>
>>8429964
Well I need to be drunk to live through regular day-to-day life. Otherwise I'd be unemployed and homeless.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.