[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stop eating bananas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Banana.jpg (1MB, 1500x1237px) Image search: [Google]
Banana.jpg
1MB, 1500x1237px
stop eating bananas
>>
>>8425637
No.
>>
What you MEAN to say is, stop eating Cavendish bananas and start eating other varieties, otherwise the banana will go extinct.
>>
>Americans made these stupid fruits

why do fat americans need everything to be so sweet, bananas are fucking garbage
>>
>>8425651
cavendish sucks
>>
>>8425651
I'm not going to go hunting in the forest for bananas like some jungle bunny abbo if that's what my market has that's what I'm eating
>>
No. They are only 99c per kilo at the moment and I've been eating lots
>>
>>8425637
Pls go away varg
>>
>>8425651
do you know if you can buy the previous meme banana? I heard that the candy flavor is based on that one and I'd love to eat the actual banana.
>>
>>8425657
Actually, the Cavendish banana (which is what's pictured) was developed by Lord Cavendish, an English Duke, in the early 1800s. Well, actually his gardener cultivated it, but it was of course named after the Duke.
Cavendish bananas became the go-to banana after they evidenced a resistance to panama disease, which was wiping out other banana populations like the Gros Michel (which had been the other most popular banana up until the 1940s-50s. Now, the Cavendish is experiencing it's own disease problems, while other cultivars of bananas aren't getting enough attention worldwide and are mainly only eaten where they grow. If the industry doesn't start growing more of these species, we will end up banana-less.
>>
>>8425700
Are you talking about the Cavendish? That's the regular large yellow banana that is in every store.
>>
>>8425710
no I think I meant the Gros Michel as
>>8425704
mentioned.
>>
>>8425637
Fuck off Varg
>>
Plantains Foster don't taste so good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.