[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your best student recipes !

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: j'ai faim.png (121KB, 551x511px) Image search: [Google]
j'ai faim.png
121KB, 551x511px
Due to a lack of time, i can't waste a lot of my time to make food so if you have any recipes that can be done quickly i'll be happy eat them !
>>
Don't lie, you don't like time. You're just lazy.
>>
>>8421602
>Student

>Lack of time.

lol
>>
Get a spicy Italian sausage and cut into tiny disks. Then begin to grill it.

Make some plain white rice.

Peppers and veggies optional.

Tasty, easy, lasts for a bit, and costs around $5.
>>
>>8421612
Yeah sure as a medecine student i woke up 6:30am to work, next i only have 45min to go eat lunch and i go back home at 10pm and that everyday including weekend
>>
>>8421616
Will try it dor sure
>>
>>8421602
Can of blackbeans, quarter cup salsa, chipotle brand hot sauce taken from a chipotle( steal it thug) and sometimes a canned meat of some form. Microwave it hot and eat it.
>>
>>8421631
You can prep breakfast and lunch for the next money during the previous night.
>>
>>8421631
>medecine student
I fear academia is not for you.
>>
>>8421602
FIRST: WHAT DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO? EQUIPMENT WISE, INGREDIENT WISE, STORAGE WISE
>>
Rice and beans in a rice cooker
Eggs
Pasta
>>
>>8421677
Not everyone here is a native English speaker...

Not op, but w/e
>>
I always went with some Pasta, a bit of butter and Ketchup and hot sauce. Fills you up in dire situations.
>>
Rice is easy to make in a microwave (add to bowl, rinse, put some water, cover and microwave for like 10 minutes), you can experiment with some stock cubes in the water or w/e.

Steam veggies in the microwave and add to rice with some beans, with some kind of sauce (tomato, soy etc), maybe some tuna?

I make it a lot, it's not the most fancy but it's quick easy and cheap to make even when you have limited tools.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.