[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /ck/ have for NY dinner Scotland is steak pie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

What does /ck/ have for NY dinner

Scotland is steak pie.
>>
I made ribs in the slow cooker all day, caramelized the sauce on them in the oven. Had a side of roasted taters with them.
>>
Making ham, eggs and pancakes with a Miller High Life to drink.
>>
It's eaten as a tradition here. Im butcher by the time it comes to making it I'm fuckin sick of looking at stewing beef.
>>
>>8420864
Turkey same as xmas, with roast veg and stuffing
>>
File: 64.jpg (28KB, 391x294px) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
28KB, 391x294px
in italy it's an entire pig foot for some reason or another
>>
>>8420864
Whatever the guests don't eat at this event I am catering (doing bitch work) at.

On the plus side these people tip.
>>
Beer and frozen pizza, the only proper way to celebrate this holiday
>>
Southern US

Collard greens w/ ham hock, corn bread, and black eyed peas

all traditional
>>
>>8420918
do you peel the skin?

I got one of them badboys at home right now, wanna cook the whole thing, slice it, fry it for browning and then put it in a stew.
>>
>>8420864
General Tso's Chicken to honor his death. RIP in piece general
>>
>>8420864
I was in the hospital with a bad appendix, I didn't have any new years dinner at all... :-/
>>
We ate some fish soup
>>
>>8422932
Oh, and Copenhagen DK, btw.

I should have been eating lobster soup, followed by beef tenderloin and sauce bernaise, and probably some sort of ice cream based dessert. At least I think that was the menu. Was looking forward to that...
>>
>>8420864
Nothing
>>
>>8420864
New York dinner?

pizza, with pineapple.
>>
Some langoustine with butter as entree.
Main course was white wine braised osso bucco, parsnip & parsley root mash with parmesan and baked garlic. Topped with semi dried tomatoes and gremolata.

Passionfruit creme caramel for dessert.

First time making osso buco, was pretty damn good.
>>
>>8420864

Aarhus, Denmark.

Altho me and my buddies are transplants from the southern parts of the country, and this is traditional for that region.
Cabbage sausage, green and white cabbage, caramalized potatoes and we also had a ham. It was good.
>>
>>8422966
Didn't know caramelized potatoes was a new year thing over there (CPH fag here).
Cabbage sausage is fucking delicious though - too bad most people here avoid them because they think it's a cabbage filled sausage and not a sausage made for pairing with cabbage.
>>
File: 1480803872087.jpg (66KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
1480803872087.jpg
66KB, 850x565px
An entire bucket of extra crispy fried chicken, coconut chrimp, two 750ml bottles of Ommegang Hennepin and a blunt.
>>
>>8422966
Heh I made italian sausage hoagies as hangover food today. Worked great.

Cabbage is out of season now yes? I can't seem to find any. I'm in the U.S.
>>
>>8420864
Didn't eat anything
>>
I had just landed at DIA and had a 3 hour drive ahead of me so I just stopped at Chipotle. I got a sofritas burrito with pinto beans, white rice, red sals, sour cream, and cheese. I also got some iced tea.
>>
>>8423005
Did you time it so your ass explosion happens on arrival?
>>
>>8423009

Yes.
>>
>>8420864
just breaded and fried some tilapia, made a white wine butter sauce with garlic, parsley, and a splash of cream, and some rice pilaf and black eyed peas
>>
File: diabeetus.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
diabeetus.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>8422977
>>
Those look like pork faggots with a 'crust'.?Bet it tastes ok though
>>
>>8422973

Sure is. Traditionally it's 50/50 on whites tho, but since nobody wanted plain old potatoes we just made all brown.

>>8422987

Where in the US? Cabbage is in season right now, around here the season is october to february I think
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.